TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour Spectrum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Gabby leaned on te railing, gazing into the cosmos. The view awakened an almost nostalgic way. Her hand moved to the colored strands in her hair, her fingers curling the colored strands around in a calm nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Conner had left the Medical Lab after being convinced to stay by Kara.

He had some sort of family on this ship... and his teammates were still there, he couldn't abandoned them.

He kept walking until he came to a room that had a bar on one end and a big window on one wall. He noticed a blonde woman standing there. He walked up to the window and crossed his arms, looking out it.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Gabrielle moved her hand after noticing the new guy walking up next to her, "Isn't it breath taking?" Gabby said smiling at the glass that kept the vacuum of space away from them.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Conner nodded slowly. "Yeah..." He said, softly as he looked at the vaseness of space.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Gabby gave the very handsome teen a glance, letting her cheeks cover themselves in a red aura. she was a shy person, the man next to her just seemed almost bored and angry with the world, "So... what is your name?" Gabby said in a smaller voice before adding, "I'm Gabrielle Doe, Gabby for short."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Conner looked over at her. "Conner Kent... Just Conner." He said, telling her. He noticed her cheeks were red. "You okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Gabby let her eyes moved to the wall, biting her lips before speaking, "Y-yeah, sometimes I don't have control over my powers." 'That was so lame, Gabby.' Her thoughts suddenly telling her how lame she was, 'I bet he could see right through that!' Her hand moved to the rainbow set of hair that rested on her head and she twirled them around her fingers, "So... Conner.... You called yourself a Kent, right. Does that mean you're a Kryptonian?" She mused allowed, Bruce Wayne had given her a run down on this information. Being an Outsider she ran outside of JLA's district. Knowing who was who behind the costume helped in covering her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Conner nodded, figuring it was normal for the powers to get a little out of hand at times.

Conner's face went a bit more grim. "Half." He stated, bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:48 pm

"Half?" Gabby said a bit confused, "How are you half?" She blushed again, moving her hand over her mouth, "I'm sorry if I'm prying."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:02 pm

"I'm a clone." He stated, not caring if she knew. "I was a clone made by the organization called Cadmus... Half of Superman DNA is in me... and half of Lex Luthor's..." He stated, lifting his hand to his face to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

"Doesn't sound like a clone." Gabby mused allowed, "Just sounds like you were made like a normal person." She shrugged, she didn't have a place to talk. She knew what she was, she didn't have parents. The universe gave birth to her and she stole her body to be human. She sighed out lightly.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Conner looked at her confused. "Isn't that supposed to be done between a man and a woman?" He asked, not understanding.

"What's wrong?" He asked, when he notice her sigh.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 pm

"It can be done between two men or woman, biologically it's only supposed to be a man and a woman, but it can happen other ways." Gabby explained, blinking at his sudden concern, "It's nothing, Conner."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Conner scratched the back of his head, confused. "So... what am I then?" He asked.

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 pm

"You're half human-half Kryptonian. You're a member of a large family. Though, if Lex was one of the fathers Kal-El wasn't thrilled with you, was he?" Gabby sighed, tucking a bit of her hair behind her head, "Sorry, if I come off a bit... nosy. I've been trained by Batman, if it wasn't obvious enough."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:32 pm

"Yeah... he didn't like that at all..." He said, looking down at the ground.

"Robin is on my team." He said, looking at her. "How many people does Batman train?"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Gabby thought about it for a moment, "Well, after Batman died he cut his ties with the Justice League, creating a splinter group called the Outsiders, that's where I am in the scheme of things. I didn't know how to... be human so Batman had to help me understand myself, I had the worst case of amnesia anyone had ever seen." Gabby stopped talking, blushing a darker hue, "And there's more than one Robin, Conner. Robin #1 is Nightwing while Robin #2 died and came back as Red Hood, Robin #3 is currently Red Robin in the Teen Titans, which is where you are at. You should know these things, Con." Gabby said a bit perplexed suddenly. She moved her body to face Conner's while leaning on the rail, "You're not from Earth-42 are you?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Conner took a step back from her. "What are you talking about? Batman is still apart of the Justice League, the first Robin is apart of my team: Young Justice, and what do you mean Earth-42?" He questioned, before realizing it.

He shook his head. "I just had a talk like this with Supergirl... Yeah... not from your Earth..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm

"Oh, you haven't had the Multiverse talk... have you?" Gabby said, releasing a breath, "There are countless amount of Earths that appear for every choice and every reaction. Which is the Multiverse Theory. So far we've counted 52 different Earths that have sustainable life on them. Mine is number 42. And you've talked to Supergirl? She's here?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 pm

"Never had that talk..." He stated, staring at her in shock.

"And um, yeah... at least one version is."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 pm

"It's confusing, but most of us are a constant on every Earth. Usually the big names like Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman. Smaller names tend to get blurred around like Wally West being the first Flash while on some Wally West is the second Flash. It changes sometimes, which is really confusing... thankfully we won't have to mess with that for now." Gabby explained, giving Conner a smile, "Now... can you tell me more about your Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:20 pm

"Uh... well, Wally West is kid Flash... Aqualad is our leader for Young Justice... We have Artemis on our team... um... I don't know what would be different in your world..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:41 pm

"Young Justice doesn't exist in my world." Gabby said blinking, "And Artemis? You have a villain on your team!?" Gabby said, before calming down, "Right, keep forgetting about the differences of our worlds."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

"Villain?" He asked, not expecting that. "No... she's Green Arrow's niece."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Gabby was going to drop the subject until that weird thing was said, "...huh? What's her full name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colour Spectrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour Spectrum
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Port Observation / Bar-
Jump to: