TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour Spectrum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Colour Spectrum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"Uh... I think it's Artemis Crock... I think she said she was related on her mother's side..." Conner said, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Gabby shook her head, she'd just need to meet to woman, "I'll push aside that train of thought for now. But, do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

"...One..." He said. "Could you tell me what your Superman is like in your world?" He asked, wanting to know if it's just his world's version that seemed to not care.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

"Asshole." Gabby summed up in one word, "Well, from what I have had the displeasure of having to deal with. Usually he's a pretty swell guy from what I hear, but bring Batman into a conversation and shit just hits the fan."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Conner's eyes widened. "So... it's not just my world's version then..." He said, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 pm

"Your world's Superman let his best friend die?" Gabby gave an eyebrow raise, "That's the only reason he's an ass. He blames himself for bringing death upon his friend. I mean I get that's why he's a bit of a dick, but... he does it for the right reasons." She paused, almost smacking herself in the face. Why was she suddenly defending a man that had lead to her... bosses? demise.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

"What?! No, I mean, he ignores my existence! He either glares at me or ignores me! Robin and Kid Flash calls him an ass all the time for that... But Robin's got Batman, who treats him with respect and Kid Flash has Flash, who treats him well too... so yeah, I can see why they would think of my version of Superman an ass, but as far as I know, he hasn't led anyone to die..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Gabby's mouth mouthed an 'Oh.'

"I think he might not be able to come to terms with what you are." Gabby decided to threads these waters lightly, something warn could possibly trigger it, "By the way you describe what you are... Clark might not be able to... hm... really understand what you are to him. He might actually be a bit afraid of what you could be or mean?" Gabby ended that in a question. It wasn't meant to be a statement.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

"Then why doesn't he talk to me?" He asked, turning away from her. "Why doesn't he try to talk to me like a normal person? Get to know me? Judge me after he knows me, not before!" He said, getting angry. "You know, I wanted to meet him, I wanted to get to know the man I genetically based off of, maybe get to know more about the powers I possess, about who I should become!"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 pm

"You become who you make yourself to be." Gabby said quickly, walking to Conner and placing a small hand on his arm, "Just because he's your genetic father doesn't make him a father, just makes him the person that genetically makes up half of you. You choose who you choose to be. Don't let some asshole make you miserable because he has a pole shoved up his ass." Gabby said with a bit of rolling fiery passion, before it settled leaving her a bit flustered from the outburst.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 pm

"I know," Conner said, holding his head. "I know... it doesn't change the fact I hate the looks he gives me and the fact I feel like I don't exist when I'm around him..."

He sighed. "I shouldn't let it get to me... I just wish I actually had a father figure... someone to teach me like Batman has taught Robin..." He said, looking away, a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 pm

"Ever thought about asking Batman? I mean if I'm anything to go by... he helps as much as he can. If you're willing to ask... he's willing to help." She smiled at the thought of Bruce, he had been so great dealing with her. She knew she was beyond a special case and a difficult one too but he helped her every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

"Well... Batman does seem a bit more willing... he acknowledges me at least..." Conner said, not really thinking about doing that before.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 am

Gabby squeezed the muscled arm, giving him reassurance, "I'm sure once you go back you can ask or maybe Superman might have an attitude adjustment. Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 am

"Yeah... maybe..." He said, quietly, before looking at her. "Thanks..." He said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

Gabby gave her own bright smile, "Glad to help."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

Conner smiled a little more.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 am

"You should smile more, you look cute when you do." Gabby said before biting her lip. Her cheeks suddenly becoming redder at what she said.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Conner's smile grew a little more. "Uh... thanks, you do too..."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Gabby stayed silent, trying to not act like a complete fool in front of Conner, "So... What do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:17 pm

"Um..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, thinking about watching static on tv...

"Um... I enjoy being out on a mission..." He said, unsure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:35 pm

"That's all? Man I need to show you the world. Ever been to a bar?" Sge asked, looking him over. He had to be at least 18 if his looks were anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"Um... no?" He said, never actually being interested in going to one.

"Aren't you supposed to be twenty-one to go to a bar?" He asked, knowing he was too "young" in many ways.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm

"Eighteen to go in, but to drink its twenty one, but you are not a human... School would affect you differently! Tho would be something to ask Batman about..." She said, thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:06 pm

"Oh... Wally told someone on here that I was seventeen..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colour Spectrum   Colour Spectrum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour Spectrum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Port Observation / Bar-
Jump to: