TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Kitty was not prepared to fall into some sort if medical area, thankfully she landed on one of the beds but she was still confused. Where the hell am I? she wondered as she slowly got up and looked around herself. The area was not a place she recognized at all....she bit her lip maybe this was where Mr. Logan had wound up.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Dick moved quickly into the area where Joker had told him to go. The pilot knew Dick had potential so when something fell into the Med Bay Jeff knew Dick could handle it.

Dick carefully looking around the corner watching a very confused girl look around the area. He narrowed his eyes almost wishing he had his mask. Dick slid into the room, hiding under a desk before letting his voice echo around the room. She wouldn't be able to notice him, "Hello, welcome to the Normandy... may I please have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Kitty's eyes narrowed she didn't recognize the voice but it sounded like a kid, "Kitty Pryde....and who are you?" She asked as she slowly got off the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Dick swung himself over a bed, all seemingly like an acrobatic performance. He pushed himself onto his feet before crouching, looking at Kitty, "I'm Richard Grayson, but everyone calls me Dick." Dick gave a smile, letting her know he was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Kitty's eyes widened at his acrobatic feat and then she smiled, "Well its nice to meet you Dick....now what can you tell me about this place?" She asked as she looked around herself in interest.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm

"Well,... -insert god damn long explanation.-"

Dick paused, hopping off the bed, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Kitty raised her eyebrow and then bit her lip, "Not really, is there a place where someone can just relax?" She asked, thinking that she could look for Mr. Logan later.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 pm

"they have the Crew Hangout area. That seems to be everyone's area of hanging out." Dick said quickly, even this new girl was taller than him. ERGH! He just couldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Kitty nodded, "So do you have powers?" She asked with interest as she looked down at him, she was honestly curious as heroes had been brought here to help out.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Dick shook his head, he paused thinking about how bad it could be to tell people about himself. Barbara had done it, maybe he could to, "No, I'm a vigilante that fights crime in Gotham City. I just used an awe-full amount of weapons and my own prowess to kick ass!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Kitty smiled at his words, "Well that works too....how did you get away with it? I mean did you fight at night or during the day?" She asked to clarify and inwardly sighed, having gone without sleep for two days had really put her brain in sleep mode.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well, nighttime. During the day I have to play Richard Grayson, night's much more fun and less boring." Dick beamed, his legs and body were itching for action that he hadn't had in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Kitty grinned, "Sounds like fun." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"What do you do?" Dick asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Kitty smiled and looked down at him, 'Well I'm kinda like you, only I work with this team called the X-men and we try and stop serious threats before they become too big for anyone to handle. I do have abilties and I can ghost through things...like this." She said and phased her hand through the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Dick let his mouth fall a bit, "That's asterous! How do you do that?" He asked excitedly, the younger more curious side of him bubbled up needing to know these answers.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Kitty smiled, "Well I can make my molecules become less tangible...in fact there's this whole long explanation for it." She gave a little laugh and then sighed, "I doubt you'll want to hear it though." She said as her inner nerd might go crazy and cause her to say things that would go over his head.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

"Go for it! I'm sure I can handle it. I might be fifteen but I'm Earth's, and the Justice Leagues, greatest hacker!" Dick cracked a wide smile, his inner-geek in love with the though of learning.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Kitty grinned at his eagerness, "Ok but just keep in mind that its crazy, now have you ever heard of spintronics?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Dick shook his head, "Sounds nerd-i-licous though."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Kitty laughed at his word usage, "Ok well spintronics is based on the theory electrostatic repulsion, which is the force that keeps subatomic objects from passing through one another. Electrons naturally repel each other and instead of positive or negative charges, electrons have what is called "spin" which is based on a random pattern of up and down. If I can rearrange my molecules into an organized manner so that they are "polarized" with the objects I am passing through then I can pull my molecules through objects by controlling the spin on all of the particles in my body." She explained with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Dick's face lit up, "So, if you walk through electronics you'd short circuit them?" Dick's mind rolled over a few thousand chemistry terms, his need to learn and his already high IQ made him quite the genius.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

She nodded, "Yeah, its pretty cool I can also air-walk if I reverse the polarity on air, I can walk if I make the air harder." She said as she smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Dick opened his mouth to talk before closing it. He repeated the process a few more times before actually speaking, "That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 pm

She smiled even wider, "Oh and I can phase other people with me....wanna see what its like?" She asked as she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Landing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: