TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Surprise Landing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Dick nodded quickly offering his gloved hand. It seemed smaller than hers but Dick knew he'd grow taller. He just hadn't hit that state of development.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

She smiled and then took his hand before she air-walked them up and then through the wall she set them lightly down on the ground before she released his hand. "So what do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm

"That'ssocompletelyasterous! Can you get other people to do that!" Dick said quickly before thinking, "Be careful where you phase! This place is all electricity and machines. WE don't need to die."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Well thanks for the heads up I don't want to be the cause for things disrupting and short circuiting." She said quietly but sincerely as she looked around herself.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Dick nodded, rubbing the back of his neck, "So, should I show you the Crew Hangout so you can go meet people?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

She smiled at his enthusiasm, "Sure." She said with a wide smile, it made her wonder if she had ever been that enthusiastic about things when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"Okay!" Dick said quickly moving and letting her follow him until she was lead to the main hang out area. There he fund someone he knew and quickly left Kitty behind to do her own research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Landing   Surprise Landing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Landing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: