TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you do to me!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

What did you do to me!? Empty
PostSubject: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 pm

[2 days later - Last time skip]

Artemis felt really sick lately, she felt; tired, sweaty, and agitated. She narrowed her eyes as she got out of the bed and walked to her rapist's room. She walked into it fast as she closed the door and looked at him, "What did you do to me!?" Artemis yelled at him, before coughing as she fell to her knees. Her eyes narrowed as she looked back up at him as she started to shake a little. Her whole body was really warm..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Johnny grinned at her from his spot on his bed. He stood up and stood before her. "Dear Blondie, I made you an addict. Usually it takes longer to get hooked but you needed higher doses and more often. You actually held out longer ten I thought you would." He knelt down in front of her and took her face in his hand. "The question now. Is, What are you willing to do to stop hurting?" He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Artemis looked up at him when he took her face in his hand. She narrowed her eyes at him, "What do you mean?" She asked as she moved her head away from him, "Don't..touch me.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Johnny grinned at how she pulled away from him. "What I mean my Dear Blondie. Is what or should I say WHO are you willing to do to feel better." He grinned at her and stood up showing her that he was hard in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Artemis looked at him, before her eyes narrowed as she punched him in the nuts. She got up as she walked away, "No." She said as she crossed her arms, "I'm not..your whore.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Johnny crouched over breathing hard before he gave a hard chuckle. "You don't get it Blondie. Speed Juice isn't like most drugs. What your feeling... it will never go away. It will only get worse until you need it so bad you'll find lay me out and fuck me no mater who is there. Or you will die. but it will be painful and long and you won't even be able to think straight." Johnny smirked as he stood up smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Artemis looked at him as she shook her head, "I don't want you!" She yelled, before feeling that horrible pain in her stomach again. And she was getting even warmer, making her lean against the wall. Her eyes glared at him, before she looked away, resisting this horrible urge. And the proof of her resisting was her hands were in fists.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Johnny smirked at her. "Go on keep resisting. It will only make you crazier for my dick later." He moved forward and pressed close to her not actually touching her. "So go on. Leave. Say you don't want me. Just remember.." He leaned into her ear and whispered. "I warned you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Artemis backed up more into the wall as she fought more against herself, "I'll die before I want you.." She said as she glared at him. Though she felt the pain in her stomach again as she closed her eyes as she felt herself going almost crazy, "Make it stop!" She yelled suddenly, wanting it to stop..Artemis was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

"I will." He touched her check. "But what are you willing to do to make it stop?" He grinned knowing the answer was different this time.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Artemis looked at him, "Anything but giving myself to you!" She said, before gripping her arm as this was driving her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 pm

"I'm sorry then." He ran his fingers down her neck. "But that's the price," He grinned at her. "The only price I will accept."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Artemis looked away from him, "I'll die then.." She said as she pushed herself off of the wall and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Johnny grinned as she headed for the door. "Have fun dieing a painful death that is easily avoided. The pain will eventually get so bad that you won't even be able to move or speak except to scream in pain. I hope you enjoy it." Johnny spoke in a cruel voice. He didn't want her to leave he didn't want her to die. The best way right now was to try to scare her into coming back to him perminantly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Artemis stood there as she looked at him, "Why..do you want me to want you!? I don't want to have willingly sex with my rapist!' She yelled at him, before shrieking in pain due to her stomach felt like it turned upside down, literally. She fell to her knees, looking up at him, "Please..just make it..stop.." Artemis begged, "Please..please just give me something to make it stop!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Johnny sighed and pulled out a syringe. He crouched down and showed it to her. "You see this. Even if I give it to you it will only last a few hours and this is one of the stronger doses. I don't give things out for free. so even if I gave you this once you would be back here in just a little while begging for more. So now you have a choice. You can be mine now and forever and get as much as you want. Or you can come to me when ever you need another his and I will wait until you are unconscious from the pain and rape you then. If you become mine now, I will be more kind and take you feelings and pleasures into account and you will have free access to the drug when ever you need it if not you really will be come a drug whore. It's up to you." Johnny held the drug up and looked at her waiting.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed, "You made me an addict!?" She yelled as she glared at him, "I don't want to be addicted to that drug, and I don't want you! Your sick, disgusting, and revolting..I hope you die!" She yelled at him, "I don't want you, or that drug, I WANT THE PAIN TO STOP AND BE CURED!" Artemis yelled as she slapped the drug out of his hand, giving him the coldest stare.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Johnny sighed. "I'm sorry to say there is no cure. Believe it or not I've been working on it. I'm addicted too and it can be dificult. I'm just telling you how it is. There is no quick fix for this, there isn't even a fix for it. Just the drug." Johnny explained. "And if you want to play the blame game this is almost as much your fault as it is mine. If you had just let me have you the first time you wouldn't be addicted at all. But I had to keep putting more and more into you and ..." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes as she felt herself breaking down on the inside. She quickly punched him and got on top of him when he fell to the ground. She grabbed his neck, "WHY ME!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHOOSE ME!? WHY!? I DID NOTHING TO YOU! AND YOU DID THIS TO ME!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE IT!" Artemis yelled as the tears started to fall from her eyes, "Why.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Johnny cocked his head to the side as he saw her crying. He was used to tears, but this was different. "There is no reason. At least there wasn't at first. Then you started fighting me. That doesn't happen often. I wanted you more after that and to have you I had to drug you and then we just got to were we are." Johnny looked up at her kindly
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Artemis looked at him as he told her there was no reason..And he just wanted her, making her break down more as she got off of him. She backed into the wall as she started to cry, "I hate you.." She whimpered out as she slid down the wall and cried. Artemis was in so much pain it was making her way too emotional.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Johnny sighed again. He got the syringe and carefully injected it into Artemis's neck. "That should re leave some of the pain." He petted her head. "Free of charge." That was as close as Johnny had ever come to apologizing to someone outside the crime syndicate ever.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Artemis whimpered when she was suddenly injected, feeling the pain go away immediately..Though she knew that was the only cure right now. She looked up slowly at him, before looking away. She felt her whole body relax as she just sat there, looking away. Though she was still resisting to have sex with him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Johnny stood and took his shirt off. "I'm going to take a shower. Knock if you need something." He said and headed in were he finished undressing. He started the water and got under the spray and began to wash.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Artemis froze when he took his shirt off, making her look at little as she felt warmer..Making her look away, trying to resist once again..Though after a while it seemed the whole drug just took over, making her walk into the bathroom, naked..She didn't have no clue what was going on, making her walk into the shower as she hugged him from behind..Pressing her front against his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do to me!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: