TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you do to me!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

What did you do to me!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Johnny looked over his shoulder as Artemis pressed herself to him. "I was wonder in if you would resist it enough to stay out of here or not." He turned around and kissed her lips. He rolled his tongue slowly in her mouth knowing the drug was the main thing right now going on with her. He would not give her and order right now letting her do as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Artemis kissed back as she was under influence of the drug, doing this all willingly..Though she was almost numb, making her not even know she was doing this. Her arms wrapped around him as she pressed her body up against him. Her area brushing against his member. Her long hair was sticking to her body as the water kept hitting them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 pm

Johnny pressed his member more firmly against her. He his mouth to her neck and began sucking on it lightly as his hands moved up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Artemis shuddered when he pressed his member more against her. She moaned when he began to suck on her neck. Her arms tightened a little around him as her body was pressed against him. Her whole body was warm and was filled with wanting..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Johnny moved his mouth up to her ear. "This time you tell me what you want Blondie." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Artemis shuddered when he whispered in her ear. She looked at him, before answering, "You.." She said as her body ached for him to enter her..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

"Ok Blondie." He whispered. He lifted her and entered her slowly moving inside her. He had her wrap her legs around him as he moved inside her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Artemis moaned when he entered her, feeling the ultimate pleasure of him entering her. She raised her head as she started to moan as he moved inside of her, "Yes.." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Johnny continued moving inside her. He pressed her lightly to the wall using it as leverage.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Artemis moaned as she felt the pleasure her whole body as she kept her head raise..It felt so wonderful to finally let this out..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Johnny grinned as he continued moving slowly inside her. He moved his mouth to her breast and began suckling on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Artemis moaned before wanting him to go faster, "Faster.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Johnny began moving faster and faster. He continued sucking hard on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Artemis moaned louder and louder as he kept going faster. She scratched his back a little at one point. She moved her hands to chest as she rubbed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Johnny continued sucking on her breast as she massaged his chest. He continued moving in her back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

After a good hour and a half, Artemis had came at least one time, before she finally came again. She orgasmed loud as she did, her cheeks turning bright red.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Johnny moaned and came in Artemis. He then pulled out and put her on the ground. He kissed her lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Artemis stood against the wall, and kissed him back..Before she realized what had just happened. She pushed him away fast as her eyes were wide, "What did I...?" She looked at her hands and her body, biting her lip before she started to run out of the room. The tears burning in her eyes..

WHAT DID I JUST DO!?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Johnny sighed when she ran out. He supposed he could understand she was freaked out about the drug. Now that she was addicted he supposed he would need to make some more. And while he was at it he could see if the tech on this ship would allow for a cure to the addiction. He had been looking for one to cure him but he liked Artemis so he would give it another shot for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to me!?   What did you do to me!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do to me!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: