TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creature of the Night

Go down 
+2
Watchtower
Batwoman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Batwoman

Creature of the Night  Empty
PostSubject: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Brenna had just been patrolling in Gotham City when she found herself crouching on a chair in... a lounge? She kept her guard up as highly as she could. Her pale blue eyes hidden from the world around her as she flipped off the chair landing on her feet. Nothing here seemed familiar. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Chloe was wandering around the ship once more and entered the lounge when she saw a figure land off a chair in a perfect crouch before straightening. Chloe figured that this had to be one of the new recruits and cautiously entered the room, "Hello there." She said softly as she studied the woman dressed in a suit with the bat insignia on it, her curiousity went up even more as she knew only a handful of people who bore that trademark.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Brenna shoved a hand into her neon yellow utility belt, pulling out four bat-a-rangs. She moved her cape over her arms to cover the weaponry as she face the voice. It was female and it looked hardly able to fight her off if she needed to escape.

Good.

"Who are you?" she asked in a monotonous voice, her eyes hidden behind her white-out-guards.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Chloe sighed and then introduced herself, "Chloe Sullivan, also known as Watchtower." She said and then launched into an explanation of where they were at.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Brenna listened to the explaination, nodding along, "Batwoman." Brenna was still guarded as she said her name. The name Chloe Sullivan meant nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Chloe tried not to show some surprise, "So do you know Batman?" She asked curiously as she studied her.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 pm

"The 'Batman' that tried to take over my Gotham? Yes, I'm quite aware." It was said in a Monotone voice, giving a minor hiss as Batman's name.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Chloe winced and decided not to bring up Batman again in her presence as she had a feeling her words wouldnt be appreciated. She met her eyes again and sighed out, Um so you wouldnt know Robin then? She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 pm

"Robin is my partner, why wouldn't I know her?" Brenna asked, before she understood where Chloe was going with the conversation. She'd amuse the blond for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Chloe felt like choking and then almost burst into giggles. She had the feeling though that this most likely wouldnt be a good idea. She cleared her throat. Last time I checked Robin was a guy. She said with some difficulty
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm

"Not in my universe." Brenna said, coolly and calm, "You come from a different gendered universe than I do. I'm your equivocation of Batman."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Chloe sighed. Right. She muttered as she quietly admitted it was the only thing that made sense at the moment. It made her wonder if there were a male version of her wandering around somewhere, the thought gave her pause.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Brenna shook her head, it was understandable.

"No, there isn't a you in my universe. Only watchtower we have is out base."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Chloe's eyebrows went up, "If I didn't know Bruce back on my universe I might start to wonder if you were psychic." She said with a hint of amusement in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

"I'm better." Brenna said, giving a bat- smirk. She was a bit more in touch with people than Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Chloe laughed, "I'm not surprised." She said with some honesty as it wasn't completely untrue.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Brenna removed her cowl, shaking out her short black hair, her striking blue eyes looked at Chloe. It looked like she had just come out of a magazine.

"Angela will be upset over this."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Chloe winced, "I wish there was a way we could get in contact with people from our universe's but I don't think there is a way unfortunately." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 pm

"there is a way. Though I'm unaware of how. Though I believe our home universes will be fine without us for the moment. There is a reason for our place here." Brenna stayed thinking out all the possible outcomes to their bring there.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Chloe nodded, "I hope you're right." She muttered as she tried not to picture her world in danger.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Brenna stayed silent, letting her mind steam roll through all options, "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Chloe bit her lip, Um about two weeks...though sometimes it feels longer. She admitted with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Brenna nodded, wanting to explore the area. She didn't like to not know her surroundings, "I'm going to explore." she said, moving, disappearing ino the door and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creature of the Night    Creature of the Night  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creature of the Night
Page 1 of 1