TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I stay the night?

Go down 
+2
Blake Shepard
`Batgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Can I stay the night? Empty
PostSubject: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Barbara grumbled to herself as she headed for Blake's room. She knocked on the door as she crossed her arms.

Hope he doesn't mind... She thought, blushing a little bit. He did tell me I could use his room...
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Blake groaned, walking to the door to his room. He was doing some paperwork when he opened the door and saw Barbara. He almost cursed himself for not wearing a shirt, but he felt he just worked so much better without one, "Hey." He said a bit surprised to see her.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Barbara blushed a little more, surprised to see him without a shirt. She cleared her throat. "Um, hi. Pietro has a... "friend" in our room... Kind of surprised me... I was just wondering if I could just hang out in here and rest a little bit?" She asked, her hands behind her back.

"If you're busy, I can go." She said, pointing over her shoulder back down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Blake moved over to the side, giving her a, "No it's okay. I understand."

"I was just doing paperwork, I'm not too busy. Actually you'd prove to be a much better distraction than for what I was hoping for." Blake laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "Glad I could be of assistance." She said, as she entered the room.

She walked over to his bed and fell backwards onto it. "Mmm, this is nice." She said, smiling with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Blake shook his head moving to lean on the wall. He leaned watching Barbara, "Indeed." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Barbara opened one eye and looked at him. She turned over onto her stomach and looked at him. "What kind of paper work are you doing?" She asked, smiling at him.

Her father did paper work all the time, seeing as he was the Commissioner for Gotham city. Every time Batman and the rest of the "bat-clan" brought in a villain, it was more paper work for her father, but he always enjoyed it when they got the bad guys in the end.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm

"Mission statements mainly." Blake said, shrugging. He moved back to his desk, to continue signing off on the papers.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Barbara turned back over onto her back. "Sounds exciting." She said, before standing up. She walked over to his desk and peeked at the paper work.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm

"Boring but necessary. We need to Keep all of our paperwork together incase of emergency." Blake didn't go into detail about what could need the use of te paperwork. He didn't look up as he wrote everything in fine details that were neatly scripted along the page.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

"Makes sense." Barbara said, agreeing that things that were boring at times were nessacary.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 pm

"So what brings you here?" he asked, turning over another piece of paper, "I didn't mean to say that. Sorry I'm mixing up my thoughts, what I meant to ask was how have ou been?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "It's fine and I'm doing all right. You?" She asked, moving to the side of his desk and leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm

"Obviously scatterbrained to all hell." He moved another page, scowling at it, "How the hell am I supposed to read this?" Blake groaned, moving his thumb and forefinger to his nose to rub the bridge of it, "I hate people that can't write with decent penmanship. At least type it if you can't write it."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Barbara gave him a smile of sympathy. "College is one thing that makes anyone's penmanship messy. Want to see if I can help understand it? Or is it too top secret for me to look at?" She asked, actually asking in all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Blake turned the page to her, "It's just a normal search and rescue mission. Sometimes I feel like they just write anything in crappy handwriting just so they don't have to detail it."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "Sounds like some of the lazy cops back in Gotham; Dad always gets on their cases for not being as detailed as they need to be." She said, looking over the report, before the thought of her father made her sad.

He's probably worried with sick right now... She thought.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Blake nodded in agreement watching her face seem to fall.

"Home sick?" He asked, wondering if that was the key point of her sudden sadness.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"Hm?" She asked, looking at him. "Yeah, miss my dad. He's probably got all of Gotham Police looking for me right now." She said, shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm

"With the help of... uh..." Blake paused trying to remember it, "Batman, right? Don't worry, we'll... try to send you back. I'm sorry. So sorry..." Blake whispered out, his hands shook. He could he just ruin people's lives like that? He had a theory and wanted to test it, but he didn't think... no, he couldn't believe he was ruining Babs' life like this. He was a horrible piece of work.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Barbara immediately placed her hands on his. "Hey, don't be sorry." She said, softly, before raising his head a little to look at her. "If you didn't bring me here, I wouldn't have met you and I have no regrets being here, Blake. I'm here for a reason." She said, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Blake took a breath as he felt Barbara's hand on top of his. He looked up, gazing into her eyes. He knew she didn't blame him even if he blamed himself. It... felt great to hear her say she liked being here, with him. And she didn't regret being here because of him.

"You're an incrediable woman, Barbara." He said slowly, before looking back down, "What is your world... like... if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Barbara smiled and blushed a little. "Why thank you, I think you're a pretty terrific guy yourself." She said, before she went into detail about what her world is like.

{OOC: Too much to explain @_@}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

"Sounds... like it needs people like you in it." Blake said, unsure what to really think of that place she called home.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Barbara shrugged. "It's not great, but people like me, give people hope that there is someone still looking out for everyone... That's why I'm pretty glad that Robin who appeared here was from another universe then mine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I stay the night?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next