TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I stay the night?

Go down 
+2
Blake Shepard
`Batgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Can I stay the night? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 pm

"Things happen." She said, running a hand through her red hair. "Chasing an escaped convict, then they set off an explosion, causing the cave entrance to collapse, them hoping you had died and you looking and hoping for away out... The life of a superhero." She said, shrugging.

"Faced an alien evasion... about two or three times? I can never remember now."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"Been there done that." Blake said, his life as a military deputy and commander.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "I bet you have. More common occurrence here, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"Common would be the appropriate term." Blake said, moving to lay on his back as he stared at the roof of the ship.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

"Sounds... like a lot of work..." She said, after thinking about it.

"... Must get tiring..." She said, softly, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"We, Spectres, protect the entire Universe... the only real days off we have are never." Blake said, watching the plain ceiling like it was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen.

"'Course, mental break downs or death get you a long time off." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Barbara looked over at him, a bit sadly. She turned over on her side to look at him better.

"Same for Superheros... No real day off, and if we get one, it's always interrupted by some crazy villain..."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 pm

"Crazy alien hell bent on killing us all." Blake chuckled out, it was almost cold the way he laughed.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Barbara softly laid a hand on his arm. She didn't know what else to say or what else to do.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Blake moved his arm so his hand could hold Babs's own.

"What is the first thing you want to do when you get to go back home?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Barbara was a bit surprised by the question, but she smiled a little.

"Hug my dad." She told him, smiling. "See my friends, maybe go to the park and roll around in the grass." She said, laughing a little at the idea.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Blake chuckled at the end of her statement, feeling a bit... sobered by her parent statement. That's why they were here, after all. To protect others so they didn't lose family members. Or that's why he defied all laws and joined before the legal age. He just shut his eyes, trying to enjoy the moment. (Before is masochistic self decided to wallow in self-pity.)
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Barbara gave his hand a squeeze. "...Think I'll be able to show you around Gotham?" She asked, hoping she would get a chance at a proper goodbye when she left.

But I don't want to say goodbye....
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

"...I'd like that." Blake said, rolling his head over to see Babs's face, "And to meet this Bruce Wayne guy. Sounds like a charming piece of work."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "Oh yeah, he'll put on an act at first when he meets you though. But once he knows you know, he'll be all serious and he'll scold me a bit later about telling and I'll tell the truth that you figured it out." She stated, picturing it all in her head.

"You two are alike, so I don't know how that's going to play out." She said, trying to picture that part.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"Hn, sounds like me. And you didn't say anything, actually. Your microchip tracker told us everything." Blake stated, with a sigh, "He tries anything funny and we'll figure out how's the better hand to hand combat fighter." He muttered out.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Barbara covered her mouth as she giggled. "Oh wow! Now I have to see that." She said, knowing that Batman was the best of the best, so seeing Blake and Bruce go against each other would be a real treat.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 pm

"Glad you'd think so." Blake winked while chuckling, damn she made his world all happy. It was odd, but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Barbara smiled at him when he winked and chuckled.

Now that's more like it. She thought, giving his hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Blake squeezed back, moving his other hand to stifle a yawn.

"'kay, I'm going to just... head to bed, I want to be able to get up at a half-way decent time." He mumbled out, shutting his eyes and he moved his pillow a bit with his head.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"All right then." She said, smiling, after yawning a little herself. She pulled the covers over her and snuggled under them with a smile.

"Goodnight, Blake." She said, softly as she closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"Night, Babs." Blake mumbled out, quite comfortable. Didn't take long for him to silently pass out from 48 hours straight of no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I stay the night?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5