TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I stay the night?

Go down 
+2
Blake Shepard
`Batgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Can I stay the night? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Blake was stunned, taking a minute to breath, "...Did you really just ask that?" He made the noise once more, trying not to laugh. He probably looked stupid, but it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "I did, what're you going to do about it, Deputy?" She asked, smirking at him as she sat beside him now.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"I'm not entirely sure. What can you do that wouldn't thrill you?" Blake made a lame joke, but he was trying. Humor wasn't his forte.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Barbara laughed. "Oh, I don't know." She said, standing up.

She then randomly started doing some gymnastics: A hand stand, a flip, etc.

"I can not sit still." She stated, as she did a flip.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm

"How do you have that energy?" Blake chuckled out, pushing himself to a sitting position with his arms. He just watched the woman, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well," She said, before doing a flip and landing in front of him. "I've been practicing gymnastics since I was a kid, so I'm used to it." She said, smiling.

"How can you not have energy?" She said, sitting back on the bed beside him.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"Hm, let's see... I've been up for the past forty eight hours." He chuckled out, shaking his head. Them being here had been a major headache, but he didn't mind that much.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Barbara looked at him surprised. "You should be sleeping." She stated, before shaking her head.

Another thing in common; doesn't know when to go to bed. She thought, standing up.

"Now, do I have to tuck you in myself or will you go quietly?" She asked, half joking, half serious, with her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

"Eh, I could go another two days. Maybe, three at most." Blake smiled, shutting his eyes and let his back flop on the bed, "But, I know my limits. Are right now, you're a limiting factor."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Barbara smiled as she shook her head. "You shouldn't push yourself like that. Not healthy, you know?

"Think you should take a shower first?" She asked, figuring it might actually help relax him enough to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"...Point taken." Blake mumbled out, sitting up again, "I do need to take one, can I leave you here while I slip into the other room for a quick shower?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

"Of course you can leave me in here; not like I'm Catwoman." She said, before noticing his look of confusion "Never mind, and yeah, I'm good in here." She said, sitting back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:04 pm

"Catwoman?" Blake asked puzzled but nodding, "Your heroes have odd names." Blake stood up, stretching before going to a drawer to grab pants that he could sleep in. He then thought and opened another drawer for a shirt. He could exactly sleep shirtless tonight. After he acquired his clothes he trotted off to another room to shower.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 am

"She's actually a villain... Or "anti-hero" you might say." Barbara said, making quotation marks with her fingers, before leaning back on her palms on the bed.

She smirked a little when she noticed he grabbed a shirt after a moment.

When he left the room, the thought aquird to her that she would need clothes to sleep in. She bit her lip, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep in what she had on.

"Hey, Blake?" She called to the other room, as she stood up.

"Think I can borrow some clothes for the night? I didn't exactly grab anything to wear to bed..." She asked, walking over to his dresser.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 am

Blake heard her through the wall, "Yeah, shirt are the top left and pants are top right." He called out, washing out his short hair and just soaking in the warm water as it slammed against him.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 am

"Thank you!" She said, pulling out a shirt.

"Whoa! This will be a dress on me." She said, looking at the large shirt. She then pulled out a pair of pants and stared.

"Yeah... not going to be able to wear those..." She stated, before slipping out of her outfit and putting Blake's shirt on.

"Yep," She said, looking down at the shirt on her. "It's a dress." She said, before laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 am

Blake removed himself from the shower, drying himself off. He yawned, rolling his shoulder. He quickly change, moving into the main part of the room, making the noise he knew Babs loved.

"I didn't expect that." Blake chuckled out.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

Barbara turned and smiled. "Yeah, just give me a belt and I'll be wearing the latest fashion." She said, before doing a model pose.

"Now, I bet you feel better." She said, smiling, as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Blake raised an eyebrow, shaking his head.

"Aye, it was a great suggestion from the beautiful lady right here."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "Thank you; glad I could through out a good suggestion." She said, giving a little curtsy.

"And thank you for the compliment." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

"No problem, ma'am. Just happy to oblige." Blake flirted with, trying his best country accent, which sounded quite horrible. He chuckled before moving to the left side of the bed and flopped on it.

"I love beds." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Barbara laughed a little at his attempt at a country accent. She walked over to the bed and decided seeing as she was in a shirt she should probably not flop on it like he did.

She sat done beside him, with her legs folded under her. "Beds are great; beats sleeping in a cave." She said, stretching before laying down.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 pm

"Not going to ask." Blake mumbled out, rolling over to face Babs.

"...Why caves?" He caved, haha pun totally in tended. He was curious.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Barbara laughed a little at his question. "When a cave entrance collapses on you, what else can you sleep on but the cave floor?" She asked, shrugging.

{OOC: No real idea if that has actually happened to her or not, but it happens to every superhero at least once in awhile... right? XD}
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:25 pm

"....I see." Blake blinked, unsure of really how to respond to that. He was getting quite comfortable, he could get used to having Babs here as a conversational partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I stay the night?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next