TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I stay the night?

Go down 
+2
Blake Shepard
`Batgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Can I stay the night? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

"I'm not." Blake said roughly, popping his neck. He hadn't really wanted to say anything but he felt the need to speak.

"We all might die on these missions. I'm not comfortable with the boy being here." He stated, not giving an explanation.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Barbara bit her lip. Maybe not the best choice of words... She thought.

"I could die while I'm out there as Batgirl... it is a risk all of us take, even Robin... I know he's still a kid, but he's been through a lot that made him join Batman's side..."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"It doesn't mean he should be fighting an adult's war." Blake said, taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Barbara shrugged. "In his and my world, he already is..." She said, figuring their worlds weren't so different.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 pm

"Doesn't make it right..." Blake said, moving his hand around hers, "He's too young to see what I see. Brained slap puttered all over the walls. The people I. Kill. He's too young to handle it."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Barbara looked away. "You're right... he's too young for the killing... I've never killed anyone myself... In our world, we just throw the bad guys in prison... Killing, has never been our goal."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

"Thank God..." Blake muttered out, thankful that someone was being at least sane in her world.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 pm

"He's not going to listen though." Barbara stated. "The only person he would actually listen too isn't here." She said, thinking about Batman. "Even then, he may be sneaky. He was taught to be very sneaky."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

"He seems to respond to Miranda's guidance." Blake stated, blinking.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"His mother died a long time ago... He probably sees her as a mother figure." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Miranda treats him like a son." Blake stated, turning to another page, "They look alike, it's odd. They have the exact same shade of eyes and hair."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

"That... is pretty odd." Barbara admitted, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

"I think she noticed it. Maybe that's why she's watching like a Mama Bear over little Dick. Maybe they're related by some weird... extent. Who knows." He said with a shrug thinking about the possibilities. Barbara's universe was in the past, almost a good 500 or so years. It could be... possible.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

"Huh... maybe?" She said, standing up form the desk and walking around. She dropped down on to his bed. "Still comfy." She stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm

"Only the best, for the best." Blake chuckled out, finishing his last page of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 pm

"And you are the best?" She asked, smiling at him from the bed. She rolled over and grabbed his pillow and brought it down to her head.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm

"'Course. I'm not Deputy for nothin'." Blake said, moving out of his desk to lean on the frame of his office watching Babs roll around on his bed.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Barbara turned back over to look at him. "And I'm the one laying in your bed... what does that make me?" She asked, smirking, as she propped herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"Most would call you lucky, but I'll called you Babs." Blake chuckled out, folding his arms to watch her.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Barbara laughed a little. "'Lucky'? Does that mean lots of girls want to be on your bed where I'm at?" She asked, teasingly, before turning over onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Of course." Blake shook his head, trying not to sound cocky, "I'm a Spectre and a celebrity on Earth. You know how women, and some men, get."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Barbara rolled her head back in laughter at his comment. "Oh, yeah I can see it." She said, letting herself fall back onto the bed completely.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Blake had the urge to moved and jump on his bed just to fell the cool covers and to get a closer insight to Babs playing on his bed. He made a noise of amusement at the thought.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Barbara looked at him and raised an eyebrow, smiling. "And what, pray tell, was that?" She asked, referring to the noise that he made that she actually found cute.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Blake blinked raising an eye brow, "What was what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I stay the night?   Can I stay the night? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I stay the night?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next