TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to see you again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Nice to see you again. Empty
PostSubject: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 am

Laura was in the bar, drinking a soda as she wanted a break from the alcohol. Though she was mainly there to look out at the stars from the window. She sighed as she loved the stars, remembering how her mother use to read her stories about them.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 am

Pietro wandered into the bar wanting to get one drink be for heading out and about. But he was going to stay away from that Turian cutted Whiskey. That stuff was to strong even for him. He then spotted the girl from the last time the had been her. He had been hopping to see her again.

"Hey." Pietro said catching her attention. "It's nice to see you again." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Laura turned when she heard a familiar voice, she smiled softly, "Hey, it's nice to see you too." She said as she leaned back on the chair, "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Pietro smiled. "Nothing much." He answered. He got a soda deciding he wanted to stay a little longer then originally planned. "Just walking around meeting new people." He told her. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 pm

"Pretty much the same." She said as she smiled, "Soda too? Good choice, I do not want to touch whatever we drunk that other night."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Pietro grinned jokingly. "I know what you mean. I was thinking of having one drink of regular whiskey or something else but I was going to avoid that alien stuff. Though if it turnned out like last time I wouldn't mind it." He smirked at her remembering how they made - out that night.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Laura looked at him, blushing, before looking away. She smiled softly, remembering the make out, "Well maybe later." She said as she laughed softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Pietro grinned taking a sip of his drink. He nugged her shoulder with his own. "You know you want to." He said half joking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Laura looked at him, "Prove it." She said as she nudged him back, before getting up as she walked to the window.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Pietro stood up and followed Laura to the window. He turned her around and caged her with his arms on either side of her. "Ok." Pietro moved forward and kissed Laura's mouth. One hand moved to her cheek and moved back into her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Laura gasped as he turned her around, making a little noise as he kissed her. She kissed him back as her hands laid on his shoulders. She then pulled away and licked his cheek, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow when she licked his cheek. "That's hot." He smirked as he kissed her again this time sucking her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Laura laughed, "Oh reall-mmm!" She moaned when she felt him suck on her tongue. Her hands caressed his cheeks, before she felt herself lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Pietro felt Laura lean against the wall and pressed more firmly into her with his body. One hand went around her waist. He made sure not to grope her. He other dove deeper into her hair pulling her face closer to him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Laura felt him press his body more into her, before she felt his hand going around her waist. She continued to kiss him, before she pulled back as she smiled at him, "Like how we keep making out.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 pm

"Me too." Pietro said before moving in and kissing her again. "I could do other things too if you wanted? I'm not talking going all the way but.." Pietro raised an eyebrow at his suggestion waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Laura looked at him, "Depends.." She said, "What could you do?" She asked as her hands gripped his shirt.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Pietro smirked. "I could do so many things but because we're in such a public place, I'll give you just a taste."

He moved his mouth down and began kissing her neck sucking on it hard. He then moved his hand on her waist down to her rear giving it a squeeze. He then moved the hand around and slipped it into her pants and began caressing her pussy lips through her underwear. He quickly found her clit and began rolling it between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Laura blushed when he squeezed her rear and sucked on her neck. She then raised her head as he kissed her neck, before she felt his hand move into her pants. She winced as she moaned when he rubbed her, before shrieking when he massaged her clit. Laura felt comfortable doing this, loving this touch. She was a virgin, and this was a whole new feeling.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Pietro continued caressing her outer lips through her panties. His mouth moved up and sucked on her earlobe nibbling at it slightly. His hand in her hair moved down and up under her shirt moving his hand over her breast. He didn't want to move to fast and scare Laura away. He moved his mouth over her ear. "If I wasn't worried about someone coming in I could do so much for you." He whispered before going back to sucking on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Laura moaned softly as he kept rubbing her, before she gasped at him sucking on her earlobe. Her body started to form goosebumps at him rubbing her breast. She blushed when he whispered on her ear, before moaning softly at him sucking on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Pietro moaned into Laura's ear as he felt her body against him. He then began to lightly vibrate his fingers over her lips and clit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Laura raised her head more as he moaned into her ear. She then jumped a little when she felt his fingers vibrate, before she shrieked when it hit her clit. Her hands gripped his shirt, "O-oh..God.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Pietro pressed his body harder against her wanting to feel her curves without over stepping. He didn't want to piss her or Wolverine off. He moved his mouth down and began sucking on her pulse point.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Laura gasped as she moaned when he pressed his body harder against her. She then moaned when he sucked her pulse point, "Damn.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to see you again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Port Observation / Bar-
Jump to: