TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to see you again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Nice to see you again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Pietro moaned into Laura's neck again. When he pressed his body against her's this time he ended up pressing his growing member into her hip.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Laura felt his member brush against her hip, she pulled away and looked at him, "Y-you wanna take this somewhere more private..?" She asked, not wanting people to see them.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

"God yes." Pietro moaned. He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around him. "Your room or mine?" He asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

"How about yours?" She asked as she let him hold her, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"Done." Pietro kissed her lips and speed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see you again.   Nice to see you again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to see you again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Port Observation / Bar-
Jump to: