TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun time together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

fun time together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Laura moaned louder, before she gasped when he went a little bit faster. She felt it hurt a little, but then it vanished when she felt the pleasure again. She caressed his face as she brought his face to her, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Pietro groaned into the kiss. Pietro moaned as he kept his pace. His hands moved down and began squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Laura kissed him until she couldn't focus on the kiss, making her move away from him as she moaned. She could feel herself tighten around him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Pietro moaned as she started to tighten around him and he began moving faster and faster getting them both closer and closer to climax both of them were coming to.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Laura continued to moan before she suddenly gasped as she came, her back had arched, before she laid back down.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Pietro moaned coming in her. He then rolled them over still inside her putting her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Laura gasped when he rolled her on top of him, she tilted her head, "Um..how..how do I move?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Pietro grinned up at her. "The best way I know how to describe it is you bounce." He ran his hands over her sides and thighs.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Laura moved slowly on top of him, moaning when she realized she was sensitive. She gasped as she kept moving slowly/
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Pietro moaned as she moaned over him. He sat up slightly and began sucking on her breast. His hand moved to her rear and gripped her helping her move faster up and down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Logan walked around, looking for Laura. Kara was asleep in the medical lab and he made sure there was a guard at the door incase someone else tries to take a shot at her.

Logan paused and sniffed the air. He smelt Laura's sent... mixed with another familiar scent....

Logan ran down the hall and opened the door to see Laura on top of Pietro and him sucking her breast. Logan let out a growl that made both of them freeze.

"What... the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Laura froze when she heard a familiar growl.

Shit!

She got off of Pietro fast as she gripped the bed sheets and covered herself fast, looking at Logan, "The fuck do you think your doing!? Just barging into people's rooms!" She growled. She was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Pietro's eyes widened when he heard and saw Logan. He used the left over sheets to pull over his naked member. "Dammit I thought I locked the door Laura. I'm so sorry." Though Pietro was ready to run if Logan came at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 pm

"Forgive me for smelling something out of the ordinary." Logan growled out. "What happened to the "waiting to find the guy you loved" crap? You haven't known this ass long enough to love him." He growled.

---

Barbara had come back from walking with Blake, who was immediately snatched up by someone to go do Deputy duty. She looked up to hear growling and saw Logan standing outside of her and Pietro's room.

"Hey? What's going on-Ah!" She said, coming to the room to see a naked Pietro and a naked woman. "Okay, I'm going to another room..." She said, heading straight for Blake's room; not wanting to be roomed with a guy who was having sex all over the place.

Last edited by Wolverine on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Laura looked away from him as he yelled at her. She looked at Pietro as she got up, her back facing Logan as she dressed herself back up, only to jump when she heard Barbara's voice..

Fuck..

She then finished before turning around, "Oh don't give me that crap! Your probably already thinking about doing it with Kara!" She yelled as she was trying to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Pietro pulled his pants on quickly. "Ok how is this your business
anyway?" Pietro asked Logan staying a good distance away from him just
in case. He would talk to Barbara later.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"She's my sister, Einstein." Logan stated, looking at Pietro.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, Laura?! You're the one who made a promise to yourself!" Logan stated, reminding her of that promise.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Laura just looked away from him, feeling ashamed due to she was being yelled at by the one person she never wanted to upset. She sighed as she just walked past him, bumping shoulders, "Remind me to be pissed at you..when you have sex with Kara.." She said as she just walked off.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm

"Laura." He called. Pietro started toward to door.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Logan shook his head as she walked away. He reached out and grabbed Pietro's arm. "And where do you think you're, bub?" He asked, pulling the white haired guy over to him.

"Let's talk."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Pietro gave a small gulp and hardened his gaze. He still had only his pants on as he looked at the man that had just upset Laura and made her leave.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm

"Tell me, are you playing with her, or is this serious for you?" Logan asked, letting go of the speedster's arm.

"Because, if this isn't serious, you won't just have to worry about me breaking your neck, but her as well. She doesn't take kindly to being betrayed, got it?" Logan told him. "So, decide now if you want it to go further, because she's not looking for a joyride and she deserves the damn best, got it, bub?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Pietro's eyes softened slightly. "If I had been looking for a joyride I would have slept with her when we both got plastered in the bar. And I know she's not someone to mess with. She told me when we met that she was related to you and she was like you. I had already decided when I brought her in here that I was serious. I kept telling her over and over if she wanted me to stop I would. I like her, a lot."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Logan looked the younger man over. He seemed honest.

"One false move, kid." Logan threatened without the need to say more.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Pietro sighed and nodded. "I get it." He pulled on his shirt and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun time together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next