TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Drinking fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 am

Pietro moaned as he continued sucking on Laura's neck. His hands continued massaging and touching her assets.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 am

Laura moaned, as her hand went through his hair as he kept pleasuring. Her cheeks were bright red.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 am

Pietro ground his body into hers as he groped and massaged her breast and ass. His mouth move over to the other sid of her neck giving it the same treatment as the other.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Laura moaned more as she felt his body against her. She gripped his shirt even tighter, her cheeks turning bright red. Her legs opened a little.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Pietro moaned as he felt her open her legs. He pulled her forward makeing her straddle him and pressed his hardening member into her. He continued sucking hard on her neck more.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Laura closed her eyes as she moaned louder at feeling his member. Though she didn't realize what was going on. She moved her hand through his hair as she loved how he kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Pietro moaned and pressed harder into her area. His hand on her breast slipped under her bra and began caressing and pinching her nipple. His mouth moved up and began sucking at her earlobe. His hand on her ass slipped around the back of her and his finger circled around her heating core teasingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Laura felt her body wince when he pinched her nipple. She then moaned louder when he rubbed her area. Before her eyes widened and she put away, "N-no..no..I'm..a..v-virgin..I..no.." She said as she backed away a little..Her eyes looking away as she was embarrassed..
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Pietro moaned in disappointment. He sighed as she pulled away. "Ok. I get it." He gave her a light peck on the lips and readjusted himself so his member wasn't pressing against her though she was still on top of him. His hand on her breast moved away and put her bra back into place. Pietro shook his head. "Wow that stuff is strong."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Laura nodded before she passed out, falling on top of him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Pietro moaned sadly looking up at the ceiling. "This is so unfair." He lifted her up wabling as he did. He laid her on the couch and them passed out next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking fun   Drinking fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3