TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with one more drinking song?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

What's wrong with one more drinking song? Empty
PostSubject: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Logan carried Kara into the bar and set her down on the couch by the window. He went over to the bar and grabbed a glass for her and one for him. He poured the wine for her and the whiskey for himself.

"Here," He said, handing her the wine, as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Kara smiled, "Thanks." She took a sip of it, before looking back at him, "Are you..okay?" She asked, wanting to know if he was..
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 pm

"Yeah..." He said, softly, before taking a sip of his drink. "I will be at least..."

"You?" He asked, looking over at her. "I didn't mean to scare you like that... sorry..." He mumbled the last word a little, looking down at the drink in his hand, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Kara nodded, before looking away..Only to look back up at him, "I'm fine..I was glad you didn't come after me.." She said as she smiled softly, before looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 pm

"Of course I didn't go after you." He said, turning to her quickly.

"Hell, I'm surprised I didn't attack the screen. But I wouldn't go after a person to take my frustrations out on..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Kara looked at him immediately, listening to him. Her eyes softened, before looking down, "I'm surprised too..I'm surprised that you even watched the whole thing.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm

"Couldn't take my eyes off of it, in all honesty." He said, taking a another drink of his whiskey.

"It's like a bad wreck... you want to look away, but you can't..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Kara nodded as she looked down, "I'm sorry..that your brother is trying to kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

"I'm sorry he... you know..." He said, indicating to Victor raping her.

"But... as you can tell from that... movie, we're only half brothers..." He said, standing up and taking another sip of his whiskey. He walked back over to the bar when he realized his glass was empty.

"You still good on your glass?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Kara shook her head, "It's okay..it's not your fault.." She said as she watched him walk to the bar. She got up, wincing a little bit, but she walked to the window. Her light blue eyes looking at the stars. Before she answered him, "Yeah.." She said breathlessly, like she was in awe of the stars.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Logan smiled softly at her, even if she didn't see it. He walked back over to her and looked out the window beside her.

"Beautiful, huh?" He asked, glancing at her as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Kara nodded as she smiled, "Really beautiful.." She said, before looking up at him. She then froze a little when he saw he was gazing at her. Her light blue eyes looking into hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 pm

He smiled a little at her when she looked at him.

Very sweet blue eyes...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Kara smiled back at him. Though after a good few minutes passed, she laughed as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm

His smile turned into a little smirk as he sipped his drink.

"You know... I've never been a fan of flying." He stated, out of the blue. "Never felt very good, you know? But on a space ship... doesn't feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Kara looked at him and smirked a little, putting her drink down as she took his drink and put it down, "So..if I would do this.." She said as she grabbed under his arms and flew him around the room, "You hate that?" She asked as she let him go as she stayed floating, laughing at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

"The hell?! Kara!" Logan shouted, as she flew him around the room.

He stumbled when she set him down. "That... was not funny." He said, breathing heavily.

Then he smirked, before grabbing her ankle. "Come 'ere, fly girl!" He said, pulling her down to his level.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Kara laughed at him, "Yes it was." She laughed, before shrieking when he pulled on her ankle. Her face was close to his now, her eyes looking at him, before laughing. She lowered herself onto the floor, "Flying is fun..but other people sometimes don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm

He cocked an eyebrow at her comment. "Ya think?" He said. "If I was made to fly, I would have wings like one guy I know." He stated, before putting a hand on her head and pushing her head down. "Stay on the ground." He said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Kara squealed, making a cute 'nya' sound when he pushed her head down. She kicked him lightly, "Meanie!" She said as she looked up at him with a cute angry face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Logan couldn't help but laugh at her expression and the noise she made.

"You know that's how cats meow in Japanese." He said, teasingly, while poking her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Kara stuck her tongue out at him, before pushing him away a little. She turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm

"Hey, where do you think you're going, neko?" He asked, calling her the Japanese word for "cat". He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, then started tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Kara's eyes widened as she shrieked, "LOGAN!" She laughed as she tried to get away from him, "STOP!" She laughed as she fell to her knees laughing as he kept tickling her, "LOGAN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Logan laughed as she squirmed and laughed. He continued because she was being too cute as she was being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with one more drinking song?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next