TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking it away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Wally had showered quickly and begun drugging through the halls. He turned a corner and ran into a muscular chest. When Wally looked up he saw it was Pietro.

"Hey Pietro." Wally looked down sadly. "Hey Wall-man what's up you seem down in the dumps. Come on I was on my way to the observation area." Pietro lead him away. "So boyfriend trouble?" Pietro asked kindly.

Wally looked down. "He's mad at me. I don't know for sure what I said but I know it was wrong."

"Well welcome to a real relationship that's what happens in most relationships. And it doesn't matter if you were friends first starting an intimate relationship changes thing. The dynamic is different. They expect you to know things and you don't. You expect things to be the same and they aren't. It's the way of the world."

They finally got to the Bar observation room. Johnny was sitting behind the bar having a drink and enjoying himself.

Pietro pulled Wally up into a seat. "Bar keep!" He called out. "Two of your best drinks."

Wally protested and Johnny laid out three drinks in front of them and pulled out two bottles. "But I'm underage."

"We are in a war." Pietro stated. "If you are old enough to fight in a war you are old enough to drink. Now drink up." Pietro put the glass in Wally's hand and clinked them together with Johnny and his own. "To not understanding partners and woman." Pietro smiled jokingly and drank.

"That's a good one." Johnny nodded and drank his own.

Wally nodded nervously and took a drink. He made a funny face and gagged slightly.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!" Wally yelled. Pietro and Johnny laughed. "That was whiskey Wally. Now take another it's easier the second time." Johnny told him.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Gabby moved to the bar, catching the tail end of the conversation.

"And to men with alien girlfriends!" Gabby shouted into their toast, giving an eye roll at the two older men's antics on getting the young adult to drink whiskey.

"So sure that's a good idea? Looks like it might get him drunk before he finishes off the glass." she laughed out.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Pietro waved the girl off. "The kids a speedster his body will burn through the alcohol faster then he can drink it. The only time I've ever been truly been drunk is after 12 bottles of tequila and another time on one of the alien drinks back there and I won't let him have any of that." He smiled.

Wally looked at the drink for a moment. Then he drank it all down in just a few chugs.

Johnny chuckled and nodded. "Yep that is definitely an advantage to super speed."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 pm

"Nifty." Gabby gave a smile wiggling a finger.

"Gotta another bottle for me?" Gabby had cleaned off a bottle earlier and was coming off her drunken high, she wanted the feeling back. Her rejection was too big of a sore spot.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 pm

"We do." Johnny said pulling out three more bottles. So that now there was a bottle for each of them.

"And now we drink." Pietro grinned.

Wally looked at the bottles. "Can we make this into a drinking game? I've never done that before. It could be fun." Wally looked at the adults.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Gabby blinked, giving a laugh.

"What kind of games do you have an mind?" She asked, slightly intrigued by the idea. Usually someone's idea of a drinking game was getting Nightwing drunk and placing him in a different country to wait until he could find his way home.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Johnny and Pietro turned wondering what Wally had in mind.

Wally shrugged. "Well we can play the adult version of Never Have I Ever?" Wally suggested timidly.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Gabby raised an eyebrow.

"....what?" She asked, she wasn't from Earth, she had never heard of this game.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"Good one kid." Johnny nodded his head as he pulled a stool up behind the bar and sat down.

Pietro turned to the girl. "It's supper easy. Pull up a chair." The girl did so. "Ok so the way we start is we will do something random to pick a person then that person has to say something they have never done it can be as mundane as I never had a parking ticket to as dirty as I've never fucked in front of people. If you have done it you have to take a drink if you haven't you don't. Simple right?" He looked at her to see if she understood.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Gabby nodded, "Oh my, that sounds fun!" She said excitedly, almost hoping people would choose some embarrassing ones to make the game more fun.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 pm

"Ok so how do we pick who goes first?" Wally asked. Wally really needed a distraction from the problems Dick was having with him. He was actually hoping he would black out and forget the fight. He didn't even know what it was about just that it was his fault.

"Well why don't I just volunteer?" Pietro suggested. Everyone nodded. "I'll start out small. Never have I ever..." He drew out the last word thinking. "Been to an ACDC concert."

Johnny and Wally both took drinks.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 am

Gabby blinked, unsure of what exactly an ACDC was. She took a sip from her bottle.

"What's a 'ACDC'?" She had to ask, she felt stupid, she didn't have any of the memories that Bruce had told her she possessed, ACDC must have been one of them.... right?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 am

"It's a music group." Wally explained. "You know the song Highway to Hell? That's them."

"Ok so my turn." Johnny smirked. "Never have I ever.." He thought he wanted to do a really dirty one but he had to think of something dirty he hadn't done. Finally he thought of one. "Sucked a guys dick." He said smugly.

Wally took another drink. This caused Johnny to laugh. "Funny how the youngest here seems to be the one drinking the most."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

Gabby hadn't really been intimate with another man. Her body had, of course. After all it wasn't hers, but she didn't know if she had. She didn't drink in response.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh come on you have to be kidding me!" Wally said in exasperation. "Ok my turn." He wanted to get at least the two older speedsters. "Never have I ever had sex with a girl." He stuck his tongue out at the other men in the room.

Johnny and Pietro rolled their eyes jokingly as they took their drinks. They all then looked to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am

Gabby watched the two drink, she didn't take a swig of hers.

"Never have I ever..." She paused trying to think of something good, "...um..." She was blanking and she felt her face heating up, "Never have I ever touched a bird."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

The boys all raised an eyebrow and took drinks grinning at her.

"Ok." Pietro smiled. "Never have I ever been high on drugs." Johnny sighed and took a drink. Wally was glade he didn't have to drink this time.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

Gabby didn't take a swig, she blinked at them just shrugging them off.

"I'm clearly not a badass."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am

"You've obviously never done anything either." Pietro laughed. "Lets see never have I ever... fought aliens." He smirked.

Johnny and Wally both took a drink grinning.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 am

Gabby to a swig of her drink. Knowing full well she had done that before.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 pm

"Okay never have I ever," Johnny began. "Masturbated in public." Johnny smirked. Wally didn't drink but Pietro laughed and did. "It was a confusing story and I don't want to talk about it." He said when the others looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Gabby laughed, shaking her head.

"Not as bad as Nightwing, strung him naked to a flag pole with only his mask on. Now that was a party." Gabby wiped her eyes in response to the memory.

"Batman had our ass for it, but it was so worth it."

Gabby fidgeted once more trying to think of a good one, "... Never have I ever... God this would be so much funner if Nightwing was playing, fucked someone in a closet."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Pietro and Johnny both took a drink. Pietro sighed happily. "Highschool was a fun time." He laughed. Johnny grinned. "I've got this friend that loves to get back at her boyfriends by fucking me that's always fun."

Wally shook his head and rolled his eyes. He would never fuck Dick in a closet unless he asked for that.

"Ok me now." Wally thought for a moment. "Never have I ever... Been drunk." He shrugged.

Both Johnny and Pietro took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Gabby took a swig, shaking her head.

"Got drunk with Superboy, was fun."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Pietro and Wally laughed. Wally had mentioned Conner to him so they both found it funny.

Pietro smiled. "Ok never have I ever.. lost a date to someone else." He smirked.

Wally sighed. He'd lost girls at dances to other guys before. He took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drinking it away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking it away
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next