TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking it away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Drinking it away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Gabby didn't take a swig, boys never really turned down her dates but she never really asked for them. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Johnny laughed. "Ok never have I ever.. played by the rules in a board game." He laughed.

Wally had always played fair so he took a drink. Pietro laughed. "I don't always cheat but I don't always play fair either."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Gabby took a swig.

"You can't cheat against Batman." She muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm

"Now that is very true." Wally nodded to the girl. "Ok never have I ever.. Been caught masturbating." He hoped the guys would have to drink to this one.

Both Johnny and Pietro took a drink. "I have a lot of servants at home that would walk in on me." Johnny explained.

"I lived in a house with teenage guys that had no sense of privacy and would bust into my room." Pietro shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

"I'm a girl." Gabby said not drinking.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Pietro and Johnny both raised eyebrows. "That doesn't mean you don't masturbate." Johnny said.

Pietro snorted in agreement and nodded. Wally snorted into his drink this was funny.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Gabby blinked, looking honestly beyond confused, "But I do not have a penis, how can I...?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow.

"You know how a cock goes in your pussy right?" Johnny asked.

Pietro's eyes widened. Was he really going to talk about this with her.

Wally coughed into his drink in shock.

"Well all you need to do is take your fingers or some other long hard object and you put it up your cunt and move it like you want until you cum." He smirked laughing at her naivete
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

"But less than..." She thought about it for a moment, "Less than twenty-five percent of the female population can get off on vaginal stimulation alone." Gabby didn't understand how that could possibly work.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm

"Well you can play with your tits while you fuck a dildo in your pussy. Fuck you can jam something up your ass too if that's what gets you off." Johnny shrugged.

Pietro stayed quiet. He was not a shy person but he would not say this kind of stuff to a woman in public.

Wally stared at Johnny in shock. He couldn't believe he was even partly involved in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Gabby just kind of sat there staring at her bottle.

"Never done it, taking a drink anyway. Gotta at least be drunk to understand half of anything he says." Gabby hit her whiskey, taking a few gulps, trying to begin to comprehend what the oldest was going on about.

"Never have I ever..." She had to think about this carefully, "had sex with a meta."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Wally nodded in agreement taking a drink himself. "I'm taking a drink because of what she said needing to be drunk not the meta thing."

"A meta?" Pietro asked. "Someone with super powers." Wally said. "Oh like a mutant in my world." He nodded in understanding taking a drink. Johnny took a drink as well.

"Ok never have I ever.. found a man attractive." He smirked at Wally and Halo.

Wally took a drink. Johnny shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 pm

"Unfair." But she took a swig anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"ok." Johnny rubbed his hands together as he thought. "Never have I ever... read a history book when I didn't have too." He shrugged not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm

"I suffer from Long Term Amnesia." Gabby muttered out, taking a long sip from the whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Wally took a dink. He liked reading even if it had to be history. Pietro shook his head. He only read history books for school.

"Me now. Never have I ever... Stolen more then $1000." Pietro said.

Johnny took a big swig. Wally was proud to say he was not a thief.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Gabby blinked, thinking for a moment, "Would a human body be worth more than 1000 dollars?" Gabby blinked slowly, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:47 pm

"Well if we're taking about the worth of the chemicals in the human body that's like $75- $90 but i think it should count considering the laws you broke you would have to pay more then $1000." Wally shrugged.

Pietro and Johnny were shocked that Wally had this information so on hand.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Gabby shrugged grabbing the body and gulping down a bit.

"But the organs in the body would sell it they were freshly dead. And I didn't sell the body so it's okay." she winked at Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 am

Wally chuckled. "Ok never have I ever... Had a three way or more?" He wasn't sure if that was a good one or not.

Pietro and Johnny booth took a drink smirking at the memories they had. "If you want to know about them you can ask." Pietro told them. Johnny nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am

Gabby didn't drink. She thought about something to say.

"Never have I ever... Showered with the same sex."

Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

Wally took a drink rolling his eyes. Of course he was the only one drinking on that one.

"Ok." Pietro said. "Let me think. Never have I ever... forced myself on a person."

Johnny took a drink. Wally did not.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

Gabby didn't drink either, shivering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 pm

"Ok never have I ever...Cheated on a test before." Wally said.

Pietro and Johnny booth took drinks.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Gabby shook her head.

"Okay never have I ever… had sex with a female."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking it away   Drinking it away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking it away
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next