TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with one more drinking song?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

What's wrong with one more drinking song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 pm

"Logan!!!!" She squealed, before she fell to the ground, trying to wiggle away from him, "STOP IIIIIIIT!" She squealed, trying to push him away now. Though while she kept squirming, her top as lowered down, showing the top of her white bra.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

White... innocent...

He shook his head, before he finally stopped tickling her. He laughed as he helped her up. "That was pay back for flying me around." He said, poking her in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Kara kicked him in the leg, "Meanie!" She yelled as she put on a pouty face and looked away, crossing her arms..Though not really noticing she was teasing him with her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with one more drinking song?   What's wrong with one more drinking song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with one more drinking song?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2