TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. Empty
PostSubject: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Robin moved into the main Crew Hangout, memorizing the layout of the ship as he walked around it. He found a window that held an abyss of darkness. He gazed out of it, walking towards it. He stood in front of it, watching an odd memory play out. He shook his head before it could get very far though, he didn't need nostalgia. He needed to get home to Young Justice... to Batman... to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Pietro wandered into the Crew hang out bored again. He then saw a kid staring out the window.

"Hey kid. You part of the original crew or one of us unlucky few pulled here?" Pietro asked as he stood next to the boy.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Dick folded his arms, turning his wet self to the white haired guy, "Huh? OH! I'd think it's kinda obvious." He snickered out, still clad in his Robin uniform.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Pietro nodded his head smiling. As he looked at the wet kid. "Fair enough." He extend his hand. "Pietro Maximoff. And you don't have to worry about names here. I'm guessing if I were from your world I would recognize you anyway."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

"Doubt you're from my universe, I've never heard of you. But I'm infamous in many universes it seems." It sounded almost... sour the way he said it, "Plus, my identity isn't mine to give away, only my mentor can allow me to take off the mask." He finished up before talking about, "Plus, you can call me Robin. It's what everyone calls me 'nyway!" Dick replied with a bit more cheery.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

"Alright." Pietro nodded. "Nice to meet you Robby." Pietro grinned cheekily at him. "So do you have any powers? A lot of people here do it seems."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm

"If intelligence, good looks, and dashing-ness are powers, than I have more then enough to spare!" Dick said, snickering at his own joke, "But, nope! I'm your... totally non-powered vigilantist. "
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Pietro grinned. The guy had confidence Pietro liked that, it reminded him a little of himself when he was that age. "Well lucky for you I do count, intelligence, good looks, and dashing-ness as powers." Pietro ran his hand threw his hair jokingly. "I also have an abundance of these powers myself." Pietro grinned at Robin.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

"Asterous!" Dick yelled holding up a hand for a high five.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Pietro laughed and high fived the boy back. "Ok Asterous? Like disastrous?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

"Uh, asterous in like... uh... yeah, kind of but it means like cool and stuff." Dick said, laughing lightly, "So, what kind of abilities do you have?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Pietro nodded at the explanation. "Super speed." Pietro told the boy calmly before zipping around and tapping his shoulder and zipping back around in front of him. Pietro smiled down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"My best friend can do that." Dick said, slightly excited. He found someone he could suddenly relate to, "He can break like... all the sound barriers! And... uh... yeah! He's no fun playing Super Smash Brothers with though. Breaks the controls." Dick muttered out.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Pietro smile at the mention of another speedster he know of none in his world except for a pair of twins in Canada and he still out striped them by a lot.

"Cool. I never played many video games myself I always would win so there was no point. I always just started doing thing with my hands and causing trouble with my friends back in school." Pietro chuckled at some of the things he did with his friends back in school that had been really crazy.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Dick nodded along with the story, "So, where'ya from?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"New York mostly, but I traveled around a lot as a kid and lived in a small town called Bayville before going back to the city." Pietro answered. "What about you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

[[ OOC: In Young Justice Gotham City is located in Connecticut. Central City in uh... Kansas. Yeah. ]]

"Dunno where I was born but I've lived in Gotham since I was nine. Gotham City, Connecticut. I've been to New York a few times, too many people." Dick said with a shrug. More like too many paparazzi.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Pietro nodded. "Yeah New York's not for everyone. I think I have heard of Gotham though, my room mate I think mentioned it and you to I'm pretty sure. Batgirl?" Pietro asked to see if the name rung a bell.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

"Batgirl? Never heard of it, but I've heard of Batman. He's my mentor, my partner." Dick said giving a large, cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Pietro shrugged. "Well she mentioned a Batman and a Robin so... I don't know. So what parts of the ship have you seen so far?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm

"I'm Robin! And Batman is my partner! You have to show me to this... Batgirl. She has to be a fake." Dick's eyes narrowed behind his wihte-out guards. What the hell, was someone else trying to impersonate and slip themselves into the Dynamic Duo?
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm

"Ok Robby cool it. I'll introduce you. I don't know where she is right now though. The second in command Deuputy Sheppered or Black if your Barbara or Batgirl or whatever. He has a thing for her apparently."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"Barbara?" Dick blinked behind his mask. He only knew one Barbara... Barbara Gordon. Could she... in another universe me Batgirl?
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yeah Barbara she said her name was Barbara Gordon I think. You know her?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Dick paled, somewhat wondering why she'd go out an introduce herself. Did she trust with Pietro guy? "Uh, she's the Head of Batman's Take Down Force's... daughter. That how I know 'er."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: