TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Pietro nodded with interest. "Cool. Like I said though you don't need to worry about names here that's why she told me."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Dick knew better than to betray Bruce's trust. He knew better than that. So much, Bruce would kill him. "Doesn't sound like Barbara. She's ony a civilian..." Dick thought about it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Pietro shrugged. "Well she and I figured that we are from two different worlds maybe your from a third?" Pietro suggested casually.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Dick paled even more, if he could.

He was alone...

All... Alone.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Pietro saw the boy's face pale. "Hey Robby don't forget to breath. We're all in the same boat we'll all watch out for you no worries." He patted the kids shoulder.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Dick took a breath, trying to breathe. He tried to recalled Bruce's training... But... He felt so alone so alienated . But he assumed everyone did here...
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Pietro took the kid shoulders. "Kid we all are alone here as far as I know. You want to hear about something crazy I did in high school?" Pietro asked trying to get the kids mind off the craziness of the situation.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

"You don't know anyone here from your world? " the teen asked, needing to know.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"One woman that might be, but it could be like you and 'Batgirl' similar but different." Pietro answered the boy honestly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

"How old are you?" Dick blurted out, having a large habit of needing to know people's complete life stories.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Pietro smiled. "21." He answered. "And you?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Damn, he really was just a kid. Dick suddenly felt nervous, almost a little belittled. But he knew that he was probably even a better vigilante than Pietro could be... that was the only reassurance he had without his Batman, his father, there to help out with what was going on.

"I'm... fifteen."

Last edited by `Robin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Pietro smiled at the boy. "You are an incredible kid you know that? When I was 15 I was committing petty theft and vandalism your out saving lives and stopping bad guys." Pietro smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

"...I've been doing it since I was nine." Dick felt his cheeks heat up, he still was a little... fresh to the idea of compliments. Bruce was always just tough love. That was all... tough, strong love.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 pm

"Nine gees. That's bad ass." Pietro nodded looking impressed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Dick beamed, usually people called him crazy, "Yeah! Finally someone doesn't think I'm nuts!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Pietro grinned and laughed. "Oh your crazy your just bad ass too. Besides I am not someone you should ask to gauge sanity anyway."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Dick shook his head, "Damn, thought I could get away with it!" Dick shook his head before smiling, "Wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Pietro put his hand to his chest. He gave a mock hurt look. "Why Robby I thought we were friend." He said overly dramatically before laughing. "Of course we can be friends."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"Asterous!" The boy wonder threw his fist into the air before he looked down at his belt, he fiddled with it noticing Batman's tracker was still on. He almost wondered if his father could find him but killed that hope the moment it surfaced.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 pm

"You like that word huh." Pietro ruffled his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Dick fought back at the hand like a playful puppy, "Asterous is an Asterous word! It should be treated asterously!" Dick made a small fit of laughter. It had been a while since he had this much fun.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

"I guess it is." Pietro shrugged smiling. "You want to get something to eat Robby?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 am

Dick nodded slowly before quickly moving to babbling again, "I wonder if it's actual food or that tubed stuff."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 am

"Well lets hope it's not tubes. I like food the way it is thank you very much." Pietro grinned as he stood to his full hight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: