TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Dick wasn't very tall, actually quite short. Only around 5'3", the shortest sidekick and hero in the YJ and JLA. He looked up, blinking at how short feet, "I hope so! It would be whelming if it wasn't!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes smirking. This kid just loved messing with the English language, it was great.

"Lets go see what they have." Pietro put his hand on the boys shoulder leading him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Dick flinched at the touched, but quickly got over it. He excitedly let Pietro lead him, waiting for see what kind of things he could find. And hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.   We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Will Rebuild, and We Will Thrive.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: