TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

draw me beautiful

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Wally poked his head into his room as Dick slept. He moved over leaving the door open for Brenna. He moved over to the bed walking normally. If he tried to tip toe Robin would realize something was going on. He knew that Brenna wouldn't be noticed she was Batwoman after all.

He turned and nodded to Brenna when he saw his beautiful bird sleeping in bed.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Brenna gave a smile, moving across the room barely making a noise. She sat in a chair that was next to a table.

'Wow, he really needs more training if you can walk like you do and he doesn't wake up.' She mouthed to Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Wally shook his head. He grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and wrote. 'no he just knows that I come in here. someone comes in that is trying to be to quiet he will notice. Your Bat woman so I knew you could get in without him knowing.' He held it up smiling as she went to work.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 am

Brenna nodded continuing on to her drawing.

--

Dick groaned, rolling over in his bed. He curled up into the covers once more mumbling to himself in his self.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Wally smiled down at Dick as he slept. His eyes soft. He couldn't wait for this drawing to be done.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Brenna moved her pencil across the page, erasing a few lines before continuing on with her lines.

'Dick's quiet the moving sleeper.' Brenna moved making a comment when Dick moved over a bit throwing off a bit of the covers but clearly still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Wally grinned as Dick tossed and turned. He didn't seem to do that if Wally was next to him. Wally suddenly got and idea. Wally climbed up into the bed and under the covers. He looked at Brenna to make sure he wasn't getting in her way. Wally moved behind Dick and began to spoon him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 am

Dick stopped moving almost as soon as he felt the bed shift. He snuggled back into Wally, sighing out in relief before mumbling something unaudioable to him. He then just slept comfortably without moving.

--

Brenna flipped the page of her notebook, she quickly sketched out the two males before working from there. She'd finish the other drawing later. This moment was to precious to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Wally wrapped his arms securely around Dicks toned stomach. He laid his hands flat wanting to feel Dicks chest but not wanting to grope him and wake him before Brenna was done.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Brenna tried her best not to smile at the two. They weren't really even old enough yet to be at this stage of a relationship. It was... oddly refreshing. Maturity where normally one would not find it. She kept her pencil moving across the book, highlighting and defining the image in her head.

--

Dick let out a mumbled word before trying to turn over to burying himself in Wally's warm body.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Wally didn't want Dick turning away from Brenna just yet so he snuggled closer to Dick so he wouldn't turn. He kissed the back of Dicks neck soothing him.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Brenna watched them, having finished her drawing. She stayed for a moment longer before sitting up from her spot. She left the notebook with her drawings on the table before slipping out of the room to leave the two adorable teens.

--

Dick groaned, still trying to turn over in Wally's arms to bury his face into Wally's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Wally finally let Dick roll over and press his face into his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair and breathed in his scent. He smelled so great. He was pretty sure he loved Dick. He wasn't ready to say it but he could admit it to himself.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:54 pm

"You let me fall asleep again." Dick murmured out into Wally's chest. He didn't want to move, just could lay there forever.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Wally smiled. "You need your rest." He petted Robins hair again. "Besides you pretty when you sleep. Well your pretty all the time but especially when you sleep."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

"...Wally I am not pretty." Dick said tiredly being angry, actuslly he felt a bit less angry and more annoyed. He had to keep his masculinity in check, y'know!
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yes you are Dick." He kissed the top of Dicks head. "Your soft black hair, you beautiful blue eyes, you strong soft jaw and chin, your thin small muscled body." He kissed Robins forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Dick puffed out his cheeks before sighing. He tilted his head to look up towards Wally, "I'm not pretty. I'm not girly KF!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Wally chuckled. "Ok how about beautiful. You are a beautiful man. Is that better?" Wally smiled as he rubbed Dicks back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm

"How about you stop calling me girlly adjectives and we just kiss?" Dick suggested, his face was red from blushing at Wally's words.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 pm

"I can get behind that idea." Wally moved forward and began kissing Dicks lip. His hands moved up and down his boyfriends back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Dick moved his lips against Sally's moving his body a flush to Wally's as he could. He moved his arms around Wally's neck pulling himself higher up to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Wally pulled Dick closer to him as he kissed him harder. He reminded himself not to go to fast they were still teens after all. He moved his hands up and down Dicks back and licked the seam of his lips waiting for entrance.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am

Dick opened his mouth to allow access to Wally's tongue. He tried to push himself into Wally as much as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

Wally moved his tongue inside Dicks mouth licking against his checks and the roof of his mouth. He gripped Dicks sides running his hands up and down his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

draw me beautiful  Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

draw me beautiful
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: