TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

draw me beautiful

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

draw me beautiful  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 am

Dick poked at the tongue inside of his mouth, kneading at Wally's neck before moving his fingers into Wally's.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

Wally moaned as Dick moved his tongue against his. He pulled him closer and then moved Dick so he was laying on top of Wally. Wally then slowly sat up keeping Dick in his lap. Wally continued nipping and licking at Dicks lips.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

Dick moved his legs around Wally to keep himself up right during their make out session. He tightened his grip on Wally's hair as he moaned at the nips on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

Wally moaned as Dick wrapped his legs around him. He moved one hand up into Dicks hair and gripped it hard as he moved the other down and he held Robins ass over his underwear. He moved his tongue against Dicks probing it hard.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

Dick moaned loudly at the two sources of pleasurable pain.

"Asterous way to wake up." He moaned out. Leaning into Wally's hands.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 pm

"Good to know." Wally moved his mouth and began kissing Dick along his jaw and neck as his hands continued gripping him. "I bet I can think of a better way to wake you up though." Wally said as he smirked into Dick's neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh?" Dick breathed out, a shiver going down his spine. He let his hands pet through Wally's hair.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yeah." He mumbled into Dicks neck. "Think of this. Coffee by the bed and me sucking you off." He kissed Dick under the chin. "Though I'm not sure we're quite ready for that wake up call yet." He gripped Dick's hair tighter and ground his body against him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Dick let his body roll into his, letting out a moan wen the tightness from his hair an the friction Wally was causin fell towards his groin.

"You're teasing." Dick shakily said knowing Wally as working him up just to get his way, and Dick was more than willing let him too.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Wally smirked against Dicks neck. "Well in that case, if you like, tomorrow morning I can wake you up like that if you like." He sucked harder on Dicks neck and gripped harder at his rear.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"You can do what you want." Dick moaned out tilting his head away from Wally to expose his neck to Wally while he moved his hands down Wally's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Wally smirked. "You just want me to wake you up like that don't you?" Wally joked. "Of course I would probably do it myself I just didn't want to move to fast for you." Wally moaned and moved down sucking on Dicks collar bone as he continued holding his hair and rear tight.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 pm

"I don't mind doing anything as long as it's with you, KF." Dick stated digging his fingers into his shirt trying to express feelings Batman worked so hard to repress.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Wally moaned as Dick said that. "Anything? Really? I don't want to push you." Wally turned them over pinning Dick to the bed. He bit and sucked hard on Dicks collar. He pulled back and pulled off his shirt before kissing Dicks mouth hard biting at his lips. "But I really hope you mean that." He kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm

"You're not pushing... I might not be the best but I want this." Dick let Wally push himself down onto the bed. He eagerly kissed back moving his arms around his neck while trying to thread his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Wally moaned and kissed his way down Dicks chest. He licked in Dicks bellybutton kissing it over and over. "Dick you are the best." Wally mumbled against his stomach. "Beautiful, strong, tight, perfect." Wally groaned in a haze. He pulled down Dicks underwear and licked his tip slowly twirling his tongue around it. He sucked the tip into his mouth still spinning his tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Dick felt his stomach twitch under Wally's mouth and voice. He shut his eyes taking in a breath as his like his sensitive member.

"Fuck!" Dick hissed out still entirely new to the sensations Wally was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Wally began moving down Dicks member taking it into his mouth. He sucked hard over and over. He massaged his balls with one hand while the other moved around and began probing his rear entrance slowly, in case he changed his mind. He began moving his head up and down on his shaft vibrating his mouth as he did.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Dick's chest rose and fell rapidly as he groaned and mewlEd in pleasure.

"Oh my God Wally!" He groaned out, the feeling of Wally's finger in that spot was complete foreign but it excited him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Wally continued sucking hard and moving his finger slowly inside Dick stretching him out. He took his own pants and underwear off. Wally moved his hands over Dicks legs and massaging his balls. He moved his mouth and licked along his length kissing and sucking on it. He pulled away sucking as he pulled up.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Dick groaned, grabbing Wally's hair a bit tighter. He was trying his best not to just fuck Wally's mouth right then and there. He let out a drawled out moan, his back arching as he tried to displace some of the pain from where Wally was probing his insides.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Wally licked along his length and then kissed up his lovers body moving his hands over his twitching stomach muscles. He pressed his body against Rodin as he sucked his collar
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Dick whined when Wally's mouth completely removed itself from him. He opened his mouth until he felt Wally press his body again his.

"Just fuck me." Dick growled out, excitedly just wanting Wally to do what he could assume Wally knew how to do.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Wally grinned against Dicks neck. "Ok Dick but I want to do this right. Do you have any lube in that Belt of yours?" One of Wally's hands continued stretching Dick out. His other hand moved along his side.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Dick's eyes moved to his belt, "Second pouch on the left." Dick grounded into Wally's deseparately wanting some friction between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

draw me beautiful
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: