TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

draw me beautiful

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

draw me beautiful  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Wally grinned and pulled away from Dick grinning down at him. He moved over and grabbed the belt. He pulled out the lube. He grinned and moved down and kissed Dicks lips. "Turn over Rob. I'm going to lube up myself and then you. Now if I start going to fast for you let me know and I'll slow down got it?" Wally looked down at Dick wanting him to understand that his comfort and pleasure was what was important.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Dick felt the goosebumps rise on his skin as Wally explained himself and what needed to be done.

"Don't forget I'm overly flexible." He muttered out, giving Wally an okay to move him about. He rolled over, fear creeping up on him. He knew how badly this would hurt but he also knew how god damn perfect it would feel. He just needed to remember Bruce's pain exercises an he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Wally smirked down at him. He then kissed Dick again before turning him over. He crouched over and whispered in Dicks ear. "Dick trust me I will take full advantage of your flexibility but first I want you to have the easiest time this time around." Wally kissed the back of Dicks ear. "We'll get there Rob no worries."

Wally then pulled away and squeezed the lube and rubbed a good amount on his cock. He then gently began rubbing a good amount on Dicks entrance. Wally took a deep breath even though he moved faster then he should at times that didn't mean he wasn't nervous too.

"Dick you tell me if you need me to stop. I don't want to hurt you." Wally then placed himself against Dicks entrance and slowly began moving forward giving Dick time to tell him if he wanted him to stop or do something to make him more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Dick's heart started to pound loudly in his eats as Wally slowly stretched him out. It was painful but the lubrication was helping. Dick tried not to whimper as he wrapped the sheets around his hands trying to move the pain and focus on the pleasure that would come forth after it.

Dick moved his face down into the sheets, moving his hips back trying to get Wally into him faster. The slowness was more painful.

"God damn it Wally just slam it!" He growled out, pain was clearly in his voice. He wanted the pain to be quick like ripping a bandaid.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Hearing Dicks pained voice made Wally obey immediately. He slammed into Dick moving himself completely inside him. He stopped moving to let Dick adjust. He moved his hands up and down Dicks sides soothingly. "Tell me when your ready for me Dick." He moaned. Wally held himself back. Dick was tighter then he had ever imagined anything could be.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Dick yelled into the sheet, they muffled most of his yell. He could feel wetness dripping down his legs. He shook lightly, feeling his body adjust to him quite quickly. He caught his breath, trying to calm down his heart rate.

"Distract me." Dick whimpered out, needing some sort of distraction for his brain to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Wally immediately wrapped his hand around Dicks waist and grabbed Dicks member and began stroking him hard gripping him. He then began kissing the back of Dicks neck. "Tell me what you want. Tell me what I can do to make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Dick's breathing started to get better. But as Wally moved forward to grab him, his member had brushed and made this unspeakable amount if pleasure radiate through him. His knees and legs get weak for a moment before he just said breathlessly.

"Do whatever you just did!" Sick's voice sounded needy as he clung to the remeinents of that heavenly feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 am

Wally then began moving slowly inside Dick and continued stroking his cock. "Tell me if you want me to change anything." He continued moving and stocking Dick hard as he slowly moved inside him. He vibrated his hands lightly to give Dick more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Dick felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was slowly getting better. There wasn't that knee weakening feeling anymore, he wanted that back! It was wrought to make him start leaking on Wally's hand. He didn't exactly know how to prompt Wally to the ghost of the feeling.

"Faster." Dick gasped out, hoping the speed might get the feeling back.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am

Wally wanted to give Dick what he wanted. He began moving faster. He also tried his best to remember the movements he did to Dick when he moved around to grab him and mimicked the movement hopping for a good reaction.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

Dick felt that mind-numbing feeling that made his legs weak. He let out a pathetic mewling moan at how great it felt.

"Harder." Ge gasped out, Wally kept brushing it, he needed full appliance of pressure on whatever the heck kept whelming him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Wally whimpered at Dicks tightness. He continued the motion that made Dick feel like jelly. He felt so good in his hands he wished he could taste him again but he couldn't leave Dicks warmth unless Dick told him too. He started moving harder inside him. "Whatever you want Rob." Wally moaned out.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Dick groaned quite loudly, panting as Wally slammed into that sweet spot, "Yes!" he screamed out, by the end of this time he'd be hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Wally bit his lip hard as Dick started screaming in pleasure. Wally then lost it. He began moving faster inside Dick. He was almost reaching his super speed point. He was trying to keep in control as much as possible so that if Dick told him to stop he could. He continued stroking Dicks member hard. He also grabbed his balls and rolled them in his hand. He bent forward and kissed Dicks back and moved up kissing and sucking at the young boys neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 pm

"Wally!" Dick warned sheer moments before he felt this mind numbing pleasure explode through all of his sense. He fell limp, his bones felt like jelly as he panted. He was spent and felt lighter than air.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Wally came a few seconds after Dick. He then turned them over laying Dick on his chest. He didn't want to leave Dicks body but he know the Boy wander needed rest. "Wow." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

"Whelmed." Was all Dick got get out. He leaned on Wally's chest trying to breath as his body felt like lead after he fell from his high.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Wally grinned and moved them to their sides. He moved his hand up and down Dicks sides soothingly. "You're incredible." He kissed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Dick let the older team do what he wanted, his world was dull and blurring out every so often.

"Is... it always like that?" He asked, he had no experience in the department but Wally seemed to have a glimmer of an idea.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Wally kissed the back of Dicks neck again and smiled. "Well, while I am not an expert I'm pretty sure that with experience it's supposed to get better." Wally grinned as he held Dick. "Though I don't know how that's possible considering how incredible you are." Wally nuzzled the back of Dicks head smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Dick tried to move, groaning as he suddenly felt so sore.

"Might need to do this again sometime..." He mumbled out, just enjoying Wally's heat with his coolness.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm

"Definitely." Wally mumbled. "But for now lets get some sleep." Wally pulled the blankets over them. He wrapped his arms around Dicks waist and smiled. He gently pulled out of Dick wanting him to be comfortable as he slept.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Dick groaned as Wally limped pulled out. It felt... weird. He felt empty suddenly. Though he didn't think of it must once he felt Wally holding him. He quickly fell asleep again the older teen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: draw me beautiful    draw me beautiful  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

draw me beautiful
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: