TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! Empty
PostSubject: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

She had been feeling better. She could walk without any pain now. She wouldn't be alone much though. Not wanting the speedster to get her off guard again. Saberthooth was being very kind to her, keeping his eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Victor was relieved that Pamela was starting to feel slightly better now and one day after walking her back to her room, smiled down at her "So how have you been feeling?' He asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 am

She gave a soft smile to Victor. "Much better thank you. Not hurting anymore." She bit her lip and decided to do something she didn't really do. She went to give him a hug. "Thank you Victor for everything."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Victor wasn`t normally the type who hugged people but it was different with Pamela. His arms lightly held her as he gave her a gentle sqeeze and enjoyed her scent.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

She didn't want to pull away from the hug, staying in his arms, breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:08 pm

He smiled as he heard her sniffing him, it seemed they both enjoyed the other`s scent. His arms tightened on her briefly before he deicded to see if she was ready for something. His hands drifted down until he lightly squeezed her ass.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 am

She smirked, looking up at him. "Feeling frisky are we?" She said seductively, letting her hand travel down to his crotch, stroking it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 am

His breath caught as her hand drifted lower and then stroked him through his pants. He gave her ass another squeeze before he replied, "Yes." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 pm

She smirked, stroking him harder now. "Maybe I can help.... somehow.... any ideas?" She looked up at him, smirking seductively at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm

He pretended to ponder what she said, "Well....I was thinking that maybe you and I could have some fun." He said with a sly smile. His hands rubbed her ass as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 am

She leaned in to kiss him. "That sounds like a plan." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:04 pm

He smirked into the kiss and held pulled her close against him by her rear. He let his canines gently scrape and pull against her lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!   Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it supposed to be birds and the bees? Not a flower and an animal!
Page 1 of 1