TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Instincts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Gabrielle moved Conner into a different area, same general area but one that held a bar. There didn't seem to be anyone attending it. She looked at Conner, giving him a smirk, "Okay, you want to try fruity things or hardcore things?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

"Uh... hardcore." Conner said, not liking the idea of something fruity. He sat down at the bar, unsure of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 pm

"Damn." Gabby said, walking behind the bar. She found a bottle of whiskey in which she deemed drinkable, "So, want it straight or mixed in a cola?" She said propping the bottle on the counter. Letting him look at it.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

"Uh... mix it with a cola..." He said, unsure seeing as it was his first drink.

Maybe I should have let her choose...
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm

"Ice or no ice?" She asked, pulling out a space half-glass. She spun it on the counter while dropping three ice cubes in her own cup. She snatched that one before moving under the bar to put the cola in it. She, then, put the cup back on the counter, adding a fourth of whiskey. It was showy and flashy but that's how she was when she got to know someone.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Conner leaned back as he watched her make the drinks. "Um... ice..." He said, not taking his eyes off her hands moving.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Gabby's hand glew purple, commanding the ice cubes to his glass before taking the glass with her non-glowning hand. She repeated the process as she had done for herself before offering the glass to him, "I'm sure you're going to love it."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Conner carefully took the glass, nodding at Gabby. He took a sip and immediately felt a burning sensation.

"Ah!" Conner said, holding his neck. "What is that?! Acid?!"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Gabby gave a smile, almost a smirk in sheep's clothing, "That means its good!" She took the other glass, taking a sip of hers.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Conner stared at her in shock. "You're crazy..." He decided, before taking a another drink. He hissed at the burning sensation, but it was becoming duller after each drink.

Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm

"Takes some time to get used to, it's a developed taste." Gabby took another sip, giving him a wink, "How's it now?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Conner took another drink. "Tolerable." He stated, setting down the glass.

He looked up at her. "Can you pour me some more?" He asked, lifting back up his glass.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 am

"'Course, Super boy.~" Gabby said with a bit of pep in her voice. She repeated the process of making the drink as last time before offering to him once more.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 pm

"Thanks." He said, before taking another drink. He started feeling a warm sensation in his chest.

"Is that normal?" He asked, referring to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Gabby had just finished off her first one and was in the process of making another, "Is what normal? Oh... OH you're feeling a buzz, yes that's normal." She only knew what he was talking about because his cheeks had taken a pink hue.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Conner blinked. "Oh..." He said, before taking another drink.

He finished the glass. "Can I have another?"
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

"You can have as many as you want until you're shit face and I have to cut you off." Gabby gave a wink, repeating the whiskey and coke recipe that she seemed to get perfectly each time. She's supply his new addiction. And she'd do it damn well.

She killed off her own before making another for herself.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Conner drunk it quickly. "I feel funny..." He said, before looking up at her. He stood up and jumped over the bar, to end up on the same side as her.

He stumbled a little. "Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Gabby moved her hand to hold his shoulder, dropping her glass, winced at the noise it made. She's need to be careful with the broken glass, "Dude, you just vaulted over the counter. WHY?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Conner shook his head. "No idea... felt like it." He stated, bending down to pick up the glass.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Gabby stood there a bit shocked. He.. what.

"Conner, what are you doing. Don't do that, you might... oh wait." Gabby paused, rubbing her hand across her face. She just turned and grabbed the bottle of whiskey and just took a large swig of it. She didn't even want to face the face that she had almost told a Super that he might cut himself on glass.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Conner smirked up at her. "Were you fixing to say I might cut myself?" He asked, standing up and throwing away the glass.

Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Gabby made a noise from her throat, defending her lack of thinking, "I blame it on the alcohol!" She exclaimed before taking another sip. Suddenly she just wanted to get shit faced drunk.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Conner raised an eyebrow, still smirkign a little. He took the bottle away from her. "Thanks for the concern." He said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Gabby whined, looking at him with her bright blue eyes, "Come on, Conner!" She whimpered out, piuribg. She just wanted to get drink. Where was the harm in that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Instincts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next