TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Instincts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Animal Instincts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Conner held it up out of her reach. "You want this?" He asked, chuckling at her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

"That's mean. Give it back!" Gabby pushed herself forward, pressing herself on to Conner, extending an arm trying to reach it, completely forgetting about her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Conner chuckled more and held it up higher, teasing her, before bringing it down to his own lips and taking a drink there. He shook his head a little at the taste, feeling it was stronger then what she had been giving him. He lifted the bottle more out of her reach and wrapped an arm around her waist, both to keep her at that level and to help keep himself balanced.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Gabby watched helplessly as he teased her with the bottle by drinking out of it, "Come on, Con!" she whined out before she felt his arm around her waist. She blushed, but still tried to reach that bottle. Pushing herself into him more, trying to push her higher off of him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Conner pulled her body back down so she wouldn't use him to get higher. He couldn't help but smirk a bit more, feeling her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Gabby gave one last attempt before giving up and just leaned on him. She'd just wait until he wasn't paying attention to grab the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

Conner smirked down at her. "Done?" He asked, still keeping his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Gabby looked up, her eyes reached to about his chin, "Fir now, but I can't make you anything without it." She moved her hands to his chest, it would help push herself up to reach the bottle if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 am

"I could just drink the bottle then." He stated, shaking the bottle a little. He poured some more to his lips. "Ah... not bad." He said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

Gabby tried pushing herself up to reach the bottle, but Conner's arm held her down, "Conner..." she whispered out, just wanting the drink.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 am

"How can I keep you down?" Conner asked, moving around and placing the bottle on a high shelf.

He looked back down at her pouting lips and couldn't help but lean down to kiss them.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 am

Gabby just kept the pout going when his lips fell on hers. She didn't know what to make of it at first, but she liked it. The whiskey was one his lips still causing a weird mesh of flavors for her lips. She instinctively moved her hands around his neck, letting him take lead of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 am

Conner placed his other arm around her waist and pulled her closer as he kissed her.

After a moment, he pulled away a little, surprised by his actions and how natural the kiss felt.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 am

Gabby felt the other arm wrap itself around her as the kiss continue before they pulled away. Gabby moved back to the flats of her feet, redder than a tomato, surprised by how... Great the kiss felt.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

Conner looked at her. He kind of wanted to do it again...

He hesitantly leaned down again, to mostly see if she would let him do that again.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:57 am

Gabby smirked, moving her lips up. She didn't mind, she actually really wanted to do it again. She'd never really... felt anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am

Conner kissed her lips and pulled her closer to him once more.

Better then the drink...
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 am

Gabby accepted the kiss, re-sliding her hands around his neck.

Way better than the sight of a drunk-Kryptonian
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 am

Conner gently pushed Gabby back to the counter and pressed her against it as he kissed her. His hands started rubbing her sides and hips.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

Gabby's back moved against the counter, pressing even more so into it when Conner kept kissing her. She really liked a man in charge. When his arms moved from her waist and moved to roll down her waist she felt excited. And not because of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Conner lifted her onto the counter and set her on there as he continued to kiss her.

He didn't think he could stop kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Gabby felt Conner lift her up onto the counter for easier kissing access and she was more than happy for the boost. His kiss seemed the be more intoxicating than the liquor they were drinking earlier was.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Conner continued to kiss her as his thoughts raised at a blurry pace. One thought stuck out...

"It's pretty cold where I come from... I'll be all-" M'gann said, before squeaking as Conner kissed her.

Conner pulled back from Gabby, staring at her with wide eyes. "I shouldn't..." He started, backing up a little from her.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Gabby was really getting into it before Conner just quickly took a step back. Her bright blue eyes moved around his face, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Conner looked at her. "I'm sorry... I... I actually have a girlfriend in my world...." He said, looking away, feeling down right stupid and awful.

He was the one who kissed Gabby...

He wouldn't blame her for hating him for doing that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Instincts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next