TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Instincts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Halo.

Animal Instincts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Gabby suddenly felt her stomach drop. Great, now she was possibly ruining this guy's relationship. Her throat felt dry as she felt horrible, "Oh." was the only thing she could think of saying. She felt stupid, it was something she should have noticed. But suddenly she felt... curious. She needed to know what his girlfriend was like, just do she knew she wasn't completely ruining the relationship.

"What's she like?" Gabby asked, staring at the Superman symbol at his chest. She didn't think she could look at him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 pm

"She's uh... really sweet, very perky. She worries a lot and she has this little catch phrase because she watched old tv sitcoms and she thought she needed one..." Conner said, rubbing the back of his neck, not really looking at Gabby.

"She's J'onn's niece, known as Miss Martian..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

"J'onn's niece? I never knew he had one." Gabby stated, blinking for a moment. She was trying to place a face to a name, she knew the name Miss Martian but not the person.

"She sounds adorable."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yeah... he has one in my universe at least..." Conner said, unsure of what else to say.

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm

"I'm sorry." Gabby blurted out, placing the blame on herself.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 pm

"Don't." Conner said, walking back over to her. "It's my fault. I was the one who kissed first... I didn't stop..." He said, looking down sadly. "I'm the one who needs to be sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Gabby sighed, looking up to his eyes. Her hand reached for his arm, giving it a squeeze, "Let's forget it happened, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Conner looked up and looked her in the eyes. "That's... going to be kind of hard..." He admitted.

He enjoyed it... he wanted to continue kissing her...
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Gabby's eyes moved down towards the ground, she wordlessly agreed, "I just don't want to ruin your relationship." She felt bad, honestly, but she almost wished that alien didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

"I know..." Conner said, softly., looking at the ground.

"I... I should head to wherever it is I need to go so I can be fit for being on this ship..." He said, standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 pm

"Talk to Miranda or Garrus, Miranda has black hair and Garrus is blue." Gabby said, keeping her spot on the counter. She didn't look up.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm

"Miranda was the annoying lady who was protective of Robin and wouldn't answer our questions." Conner said, glaring at the wall when he thought about the lady.

He looked over at Gabby, his face turning sad again. "I guess I'll see you around then..."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 pm

"Robin's here?" She said, perking up a bit, "And I mean, Miranda's okay... she's just really protective of children." Gabby stated looking at Conner, trying not to let her disappointment show, "I hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yeah, he was brought here before Kid Flash and I were..." Conner said, watching her. "Yeah, only the younger ones." He mumbled to himself.

"We will." He said, with determination, before walking out of the room. He looked back at the door as it shut and sighed.

"What have you gotten yourself into?" He asked, himself as he walked down the hall, unsure of where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Gabby sighed, grabbing the closest bottle of alcohol she could find. She just quickly drank it out of the bottle wanting to forget what just happened. And the opportunity that she could never have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts   Animal Instincts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Instincts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3