TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A burnt flower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:45 am

Pamela slowly made her way to her room. She was so sore. She felt lucky to not have run into anyone right now. When the doors closed she let the towel and the wet clothes drop, going to get some dry ones. She then slowly made her way to the bed, laying down on her stomach. She felt the burn mark on her chest, calling for some plants to use for healing. She let out a groan of pain as she moved her legs to a better position.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Victor was passing Ivy's room when he heard a moan of pain and his eyes narrowed before he hurried towards the source. He silently entered the room and took in the scene before he made his presence known, "What the hell happened to you?" He growled as he tried to keep himself calm for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm

She looked up at him, not that surprised that he was there. "Nothing I can't heal from." She winced again.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

He glared, "That doesn't explain how you got imjured in the first place Ivy." He said quietly and then his eyes narrowed even more so, "Did that little punk do this to you?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 pm

She looked into his eyes, wondering where this sudden consern came from. She nodded. "Yes, but don't go after him. He said he would tear my ass open again, and that is not what I want right now."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Victor growled, "Yeah well when I'm through with him, there'll be nothing left of him." He said in a dark matter of fact tone. He turned to leave, all ready sniffing the kid out...the kid would wish he had kept his slimy hands to himself.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:04 pm

She commanded some of her vines to keep him in. "No! I will deal with him when I am healed." She winced again. "And why this sudden consern?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

His hands balled into fists and he was severely tempted to slash away the vines but he didn't want to injure her anymore. He turned to glance back at her, "Because......I care for ya Ivy." He said gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 pm

She commanded the vines to let go of him. She looked at him slightly surprised. "Y-you do?" She kept her eyes locked with his,
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:13 pm

He smirked before he turned to look over at her, "Of course I do Ivy, you may be a pain sometimes....but I do care for ya Ivy." He admitted sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:16 pm

She smiled at him. "Well I'm glad to hear that." She looked down for a moment. "Pamela."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

He smiled, "Victor, and thats a pretty name Pamela." He said sincerelly as he smiled at her, Pamela.....it suited her he thought.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 pm

She smiled back at him. "Victor suits you better than Saberthooth." She complimented him. She moved slightly, making room for him to sit on the bed. "If you want to take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 pm

He smirked and sat down by her, "Just don't call me Victor around anyone else.....only a few know me by my given name and I want it kept that way." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

She smiled. "Same goes for Pamela. People usually call me Ivy or Red. I like it that way. Pamela feels like it belongs to the past."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:32 pm

He nodded, "Hmm Red....nah how about Greenie?" He asked teasingly
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

She laughed. "My bestfriend calls me Red, because of the haircolor." She laid her head on her pillow, glancing at him sideways. "Greenie sounds odd."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:40 pm

He smiled, "For your green thumb, but you're right Greenine does sound odd." He admitted even as a smile lit his rugged features.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

She laughed. "Ivy works fine with me though. Pamela never suited me after the transformation. Pamela was shy and grey and mouse like, I will never be her again. Or more like I refuse to be her again."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm

He smiled, 'Well I would have liked meeting this other Pamela....I have no doubt I'd like her just as much as I like you." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

She shook her head. "No you wouldn't. You would have just looked through her. Or worse yet rape her." She winced at that word. "So how about you Victor? You never told me how old you were."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm

He sighed, "Trust me....I'm older then....fine I'll tell you but no old man jokes." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm

She smiled. "I promise, no old man jokes." She said raising her right hand as if making a vow.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 pm

He sighed and then looked down, "I was born back in the late 1800's so you do the math." He said as he eyed her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 pm

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Wow, well I think you look very handsome for a man your age." She said gently touching his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A burnt flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A burnt flower
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next