TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A burnt flower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

A burnt flower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

He smirked and then lightly squw\eezed her hand, "Well that's nice of you to say...sometimes I feel my age though." He admitted as he rubbed his face.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm

She smiled softly. "Like how?" She looked at his hand squeesing hers. It felt safe here now.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

He looked down, "Well sometimes I'll have flashbacks of some of the wars I fought in....mostly when I sleep. I can see some of the kids who fought in those wars....other times I can just see the age in my eyes." He said quietly, it was why he avoided looking at himself in mirrors these days.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 pm

She stroked his figers with her thumb. "Must be hard. Why did you go to war so much if you don't like it?" She asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:28 pm

He sighed out, "I went so I could keep an eye on my brother....because we're supposed to look out for each other. At the time I enjoyed fighting in the wars....it gave me a purpose to use my abilities." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

She nodded. "You have a brother? Is he like you then?" She asked interested, and leading the subject away from the war.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

He sighed, "Not really, he's the better brother." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:44 pm

She squeesed his hand. "I think you have your merits too. You are no boy scout, but who is." She gave him an encouraging smile. She was really happy that he was here with her now, and not fighting the speedster.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:42 pm

He smirked dangerously, You make a good point. He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 pm

She laughed. "Don't I always?" She moved her arms, wincing as her chest hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

He frowned and studied her with concern, "Do you want to lie down?" He asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 am

OOC: She was alredy laying down, but I'll play.

She gave a small smile and laid down from her half sitting position. She lifted the leafs slightly to see her burn, it was even redder, but that just meant it was healing. She placed the leaves back. "That bastard has superspeed," She said when he saw him looking at the burn.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

[ooc whoops XDD]
Victor growled when he saw the burns and his canines slid down dangerously as he fought the urge to follow the faint but still there scent of the punk who had done this to her. He knew he must have looked quite frightening but he couldn't seem to get his mind off of revenge....someday he would make sure that kid payed for it.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:54 pm

She saw the look on his face. "If you really want to beat him up that bad, I won't stop you." She said softly. "But be sure that he won't come after me again while I'm like this. Those burns fucking hurt." She said trying to make a joke out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

He snarled, "Trust me when I'm through with him he won't be able to move....or if does it will be extremely painful." He was planning on cutting his dick into shreds and then mauling him. He would make sure the guy who did this had wished he never knew the concept of rape or sex for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 pm

She extended her hand to him. "Those are the most romantic words anyone has ever said to me." She said with a small smile playing on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:06 pm

He looked over at her and let a small smile show on his face as he studied her, "If they are then.....I think we need to work on my being more romantic." He said gruffly as he took her hand and pressed a small kiss into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 pm

She smiled. "Trust me, you are being romantic just by being you." She let out a small laugh, softening her tone when he kissed her palm. "Or maybe I'm just insane for liking things like that." She enclosed his thumb with her other fingers, her thumb running over his. She looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

He was severely tempted to kiss her then but after what she had been through, he wasn't sure how she would react. He gingerly squeezed her hand and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 pm

She smiled and looked away. "It's okay, I won't use the poison. If that is what you are afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm

He shook his head before he leaned over and kissed her gently letting his canines lightly scape her lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

She closed her eyes, kissing back, softly nibbling on his lower lip. Her hand squeesed his hand tightly, showing him she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:38 pm

He smirked into the kiss and gently kept kissing her letting his canines lightly pull and suck on her lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm

She liked his kiss, it was animalistic like he himself. She made her free hand go up behind his neck, Not wanting him to let go of her now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm

[Ooc this is gonna sound like a dumb question...but uhm is she still lying down?]
Victor smirked into the kiss and kiss her even deeper. He felt....possesive of this beautiful woman...not to mention protective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A burnt flower   A burnt flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A burnt flower
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next