TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

willing fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Johnny got them to their room in seconds. He pinned her against the door and began sucking on her breast hard through her shirt. He began moving his hard cock against her core and began vibrating against her hard.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 pm

"Aahh!" She moaned quickly when she was suddenly being sucked on. She then shrieked when she felt his member vibrate against her. Artemis punched his chest a little bit due to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Johnny moaned. He continued sucking and biting her covered breast and vibrating against her. He loved taht she was getting a little rough.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Artemis gasped when he bit her breast, she gripped his shirt, before moaning louder when he vibrated against her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Johnny couldn't take it anymore. He dropped to his knees and yanked Artemis's pants and underwear. He attacked her area with his mouth sucking her clit into it. He flicked it with his tongue and rolled it around in his mouth. He began vibrating his tongue against her clit wanting to please her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, before she moaned loud at him sucking on her clit. She felt herself get wetter, "O-oh god...oh my god.." She moaned, before she fell against the the wall even more when he vibrated. Artemis shrieked her moans now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Johnny continued sucking and vibrating on her clit harder and harder. He love how she started saying 'my god
it was almost like she was calling him that and that turned him on a lot. His hands massaged her ass as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Artemis couldn't handle the pleasure, making her moan loud as she came in his mouth. She laid against the wall as she breathed hard.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Johnny licked up all the juices that came when Artemis did. He then stood and kissed her hard on the mouth pulling her body to him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Artemis kissed him back. She gripped his shirt as started to take it off, her hands then went down to his pants as she unbuckled them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Johnny moaned happy she was doing this herself and that he didn't have to ask for it. "Oh yeah." Johnny lifted his hand up and moved it into her hair. He then turned them placing himself against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Artemis smirked when he pressed himself against the wall. She backed up and sat down next to the desk as she sat down, teasing him extremely bad.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

"You want to be a tease fine. I'll show you what I do to teases." he moved forward and pulled her onto the desk and laid her out on her back. He spread her legs and placed his cock at her entrance. He smirked at her and started moving forward into her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when he laid her on the desk. She blushed hard as he spread her legs open. She then gasped before she moaned softly when he moved into her. She then turned her head to right as he moved into her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Johnny smirked as he entered her. "You like me dominating you don't you Artemis? You like being controlled, at least to an extent." He began moving faster inside her and began vibrating. His hands held her hips tightly as they moved together.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Artemis closed her eyes when he spoke to her, "Shut up..and move.." She moaned, before she screamed her moan when he vibrated in her. She gasped, "Oooh...GOOD!" Artemis then screamed her moan when he hit her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm

"You do." Johnny taunted her as he moved faster and vibrated harder inside her. "You like me taking control and fucking you. It makes you fucking soaking wet." Johnny pulled her body up to him and began sucking on her breast as he continued slamming into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Artemis screamed her moan when he vibrated harder. And the moment he pulled her body up to him, she grabbed his neck and made him look at her, "I said..shut up..and fuck me.." She moaned as her eyes stared into his as if she was claiming dominance for a quick second.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Johnny grinned at her. "Blondie this is just something you are going to have to learn to live with. I talk when I fuck." He slammed into her particularly hard. "Don't worry though you'll learn to ignore it. he began moving at super speed and vibrated harder. His mouth went to hers and he inserted his tongue licking the inside. "Unless of course you want to keep my mouth occupied." He kissed her again. Then he began vibrating his tongue in her mouth, his hands on her hips and his cock in her pussy hard.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Artemis screamed when he slammed into her hard. She looked at him, before suddenly screaming another moan when he went super speed. She was about to lay back down on the table, but he had kissed her. Artemis wrapped her arms around him as her right hand went behind his hand and kissed him. She moaned in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Johnny continued kissing her. He slammed into her harder and faster as he did. He kept the vibrations going as fast as he could. His hands moved down and grabbed her ass using it as leverage to slam into her harder.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Artemis couldn't focus on the kiss as she pulled away, moaning louder and louder, "J-Johnny!" She screamed his name, before she suddenly gasped when she came her hands scratching his back.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"OH THAT'S IT BLONDIE SCREAM MY NAME!" He yelled as he continued slamming into her determined to come. He then came hard in her. He pulled out and turned her around. He pressed her front to the desk and entered her pussy from behind and began moving in her again. "Oh yeah Blondie take my cock!! Take it!!" He yelled slamming into her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Artemis gasped when he turned her around and entered her from behind. She moaned as she gripped the desk tightly. And how he kept slamming at her, he would either get a moan, scream, shriek, squeal or a gasp. She lowered her head as she kept moaning..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh god your so good. I could fuck you all day every day. I love those sounds you make so fucking hot." He reached around and grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them as his cock continued slamming into her pussy over and over as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

willing fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

willing fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: