TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

willing fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

willing fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

"Well..AAH!...You..Mmmm...you ...wouldn't be ab-Aaah..able to...not unless I-AAAH! I say...y-mmm-you can-Aaah!" SHe moaned as she felt herself getting lost in the pleasure, "Johnny.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Johnny smirked knowing that wasn't exactly true. He moved his hands to her legs and had her wrap them around him from behind. His hands then moved back to her breasts as he lifted her off the desk as he continued to fuck her harder. His mouth moved to her neck and began sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Artemis moaned even louder, before she came again, making her move forward to fall on her knees as she breathed hard. She bit her lip as she was starting to wear out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Johnny sighed when he way how tired Artemis was getting. He didn't want to force anything for now. Not so early after the drugs. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He then laid down beside her. He pulled her two him. "When you wake up your sucking me off. You owe me for earlier." Johnny stated as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Artemis was surprised he didn't try to do it with her for a third time. She laid on the bed, before she felt him pull her to him. She pushed away as she wasn't comfortable with him holding her like that. Though she was tired so she just stayed on the bed and slept on the other side. Artemis snuggled underneath the covers, "We'll see.." She answered him, before she started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Johnny sighed. "You will." He turned over falling asleep beside her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 pm

After two hours

Artemis woke up slowly as she yawned, getting up, before feeling a cold breeze. She looked down, seeing herself naked. She froze when she realized what had happened.

Shit..

She sighed do to this time it was really nothing she could regret now..She did it willingly, she was going to have to deal with it now. Artemis slowly and softly got off the bed as she walked to her clothes, making sure she wasn't going to wake up Johnny. She slowly got dressed before she went to exit out the room.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Johnny rolled over and saw Artemis leaving. "And were exactly do you think you are going Blondie?" He asked with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Artemis froze before she looked down, "I'm leaving..." She said as she started to open the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Johnny zipped over and closed the door standing in front of her naked. "And why exactly do you think you can just leave?" he glared. He didn't like that she had tried to leave him like that.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Artemis jumped as she backed up against the wall, "Because I can?" She said as she looked at him. Confused. Why would he not want her to leave like that?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Johnny pouted at her. "Why do you want to leave?" He asked squinting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm

"Because..I don't want to stay? I usually don't stay..after..sleepovers..like that." She said as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

He stepped closer to her. "And how many sleepovers like this have you had that you've just left?" Johnny raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"None.." She said as she backed up. She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

"Then why do you think it's polite to just leave like that?" He stepped closer to her again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"Cause you wouldn't care if I left or stayed..especially after having..sex.." She said as she suddenly was against the wall. Her head turned right when she felt the wall.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Johnny scowled at her angrily. He put both hands beside her head. "I would think that after everything I did that you would have figured out that I did care." He hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Artemis winced when he put his hands beside her head. She looked up at him, "I...I'm sorry.." She said softly, trying to get him to calm down, "I'm sorry..okay..just didn't know you would want me to stay.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Johnny narrowed his eyes. "I put you in my bed. I pulled you to me. What the fuck did you think I was telling you?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Artemis looked away, "I said I'm sorry! I didn't know you wanted me to say! I thought you only did that because we just had sex.." She said as she felt scared, "I'M SORRY!" She yelled, in fear he would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Johnny grabbed her face with one hand. He moved forward kissing her hard. He pressed her against the wall sticking her between the wall and his naked body.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Artemis gasped when he grabbed her face, before making a whimper when he kissed her hard. She gripped his shoulders, pushing him away, "S-stop! Please..please!" She gasped, not wanting him to go this forceful again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Johnny pulled back. He kept his hand on her face. Johnny breathed hard. He wanted to keep her there with him but he didn't want to hurt her again, but he didn't know how without hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Artemis looked up at him when he pulled back, her eyes showing fear as she looked at him. She breathed hard, "Please...don't hurt me anymore...please.." She finally begged, her brown eyes looking at him, pleading him not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

willing fun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: