TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

willing fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

willing fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Johnny stayed frozen, one hand on the wall one hand on her face. He didn't want to hurt her but all of his trained instincts were telling him to force her to stay with him. He stayed frozen knowing that if he moved he would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Artemis looked at him as she looked down and felt scared of him just staying frozen. She went underneath his arm as she walked slowly away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Johnny stayed in his spot and spoke. "Don't go." His voice was firm and pleading at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Artemis froze when she heard the tone of his voice, making her turn around, "W-why? Please..tell me why you care...After everything you done to me..Why..do you..care?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Johnny put his face in his hands. He turned around quickly throwing his hand up.

"I DON'T KNOW!! ALRIGHT?!?! I JUST DO!!! CAN YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT?!?!?!" Johnny stayed a distance away making sure that he didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Artemis jumped when he yelled, her eyes wide as he did. She then walked to him, "Calm down..please..calm down!" She said as she looked at him, feeling that she needed to help him all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Johnny stayed still not knowing what to do now. He gulped and tried to calm himself down. He wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Artemis looking up at him, before feeling this overwhelming feeling to have him calm down. Her eyes looked down, before she looked at him, "Just..think..and calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Johnny looked around still confused on what he should do. "I am trying to be calm alright?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Artemis nodded as she started to walk away and towards the bathroom. She was scared a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 pm

"Where are you going?" Johnny asked almost panicked. He moved forward suddenly grabbing her arm. His eyes were wide terrified she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 am

Artemis looked at him as her eyes were wide, seeing his terrified expression. She looked at him, "I'm going to the bathroom..I..want to freshen up...I'm not going anywhere..But..think about why you don't want me to leave..and why you care.." She said as she backed up and walked to the bathroom to start the shower. And the moment she got undressed, she started to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 am

Johnny nodded as she left. When she was gone he rubbed his face and hair trying to figure out why he had panicked as he did when he thought she would leave him. Then it seemed to click in his head. He was in love with her. That was why he didn't want her to leave him. Why he had saved her life.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

Artemis walked out of the shower as she dried herself. Though she realized she had no clean clothes..

Damn it..

She tied the towel around her as she walked out, "Um..is there any female clothes in here..whatsoever?" She asked as she was covering her cleavage with her hand while the towel covered the rest of her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

Johnny turned and looked at Artemis and was struck by how beautiful she was. Her long blond hair, her big brown eyes her, she long toned body, her spark of fight that kept her fighting even after she was addicted.

He moved forward quickly. He pressed her gently to the wall and kissed her passionately. He pulled away, "I love you." He whispered. He then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 am

Artemis's eyes widened when she pressed her against the wall. She felt the way he kissed her, before she suddenly froze when he said those three words. She pushed him away, "W-what?" Artemis asked as her eyes widened, making her back up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 am

"I love you." Johnny said again this time louder, more firmly. He moved toward her again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 am

Artemis backed up as she looked down and searched the drawers for some clothes, and luckily there was a pair of women's clothes. She got dressed as she shook her head as she started towards to exit. How could he love her?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 am

"No." Johnny said as she went toward the door. He grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall. "Don't leave." He growled as he pinned her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:46 am

Artemis's eyes widened as she shrieked when he slammed her against the wall. She then gasped when he pinned her.. She looked at him, "H-how do you love me!? YOU CAN'T LOVE ME! This..this is way too much! LET ME LEAVE, PLEASE, IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ONE DAY!" Artemis yelled, wanting to leave badly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am

"No." He wrapped his arms around her and held her against him. He tucked his head into her shouder. He shook his head. "No no no no no no no no no." He chanted as he shook his head back and froth. "Don't leave me alone... Please?" He begged.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

Artemis's eyes widened when he wrapped his arms around her and begged her not to leave. She looked at him, before she bit her lip and pushed him away, "I'm sorry..but I need to think about this alone..I'm sorry.." She said as she pushed him away, "I'm really..sorry..but..this is too much..You..you raped me..and hurt me..and now you say you love me? I..I just can't! YOU DON'T HURT PEOPLE WHEN YOU LOVE THEM!" Artemis yelled at him as that..was the last straw, she walked out of the room before he could speak.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 am

Johnny sighed angrily when she left and hit the wall. He hadn't know he loved her when he had hurt her. How could he tell her that? How could he get her to understand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: willing fun   willing fun - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

willing fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: