TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Dick shivered, kicking off some of the covers in his sleep. He felt warm and cold at the same time. It didn't help his brain was decided to replay some memories he'd rather not remember at the current moment.

He turned over on his back, shivering and sweating.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Wally felt Dick turn and looked over to see the Boy Wonder sweating and shivering. Wally sat up and got the wash cloth again and dampened it again. He placed it on his boyfriends forehead and gently kissed his temple. Wally then started stoking Dicks hair. He was hoping it would help to sooth him.

"It's okay Dick. Your just a bit under the weather. You'll be right as rain in no time." Wally whispered in Dicks ear.

He laid down next to him and just watched over him. Sometimes he would whisper soothing words others small loving kissed. And he continued running his fingers threw Dicks soft hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Dick winced but slowly stopped shivering. He took a few shaky breaths but suddenly felt more relaxed.

"Rain?" Dick whispered out, trying to figure out if it was raining. How could it rain indoors? That was... no. That couldn't be right.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 pm

"What about rain, Dick?" Wally asked gently.

He was still stoking Robins hair and kissed his temple again gently.

"Do you need me to get you some water?" Wally tried to make sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 pm

"Said... rain." Dick opened only one of his eyes about half way before shutting it. Blurry everywhere didn't help the over all dizziness he felt. He slowly rolled his back to face Wally's own. He relaxed falling asleep again.

--

Miranda noticed Dick was late for his usual time. She left her desk, walking to his room. She noticed in her logs that he and his friend went to the Med Lab earlier. Something was up.

When she arrived at the door she stood there hovering for a moment before knocking on it, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Wally gently readjusted the wash cloth again and petted his head carefully not wanting to wake him up.

When Wally heard the knock on the door he hopped out of bed carefully and walked to the door. He opened it just a bit so that none of the light would disturb Dick.

"Hello? Can I help you?" Wally said quietly to the woman out side the door. She had been the one with Dick when he and Connor had first shown up.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Miranda gave the red-head a smile, Dick spoke highly of him.

"Yes, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened. You and Richard both went to the Med Bay, but there is nothing that I can find as to a why. That and Richard's late for sims." She asked and explained.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Wally looked back at Dick to make sure he would be ok without him for a few minutes. Wally stepped out and closed the door quietly.

"He's not going to the sim today. Last night after we watched a movie Dick said he wasn't hungry. Even if it had been cooked by Alfred. Who is an amazing chef. Barbra and I took him to the Med Lab. He had a 103 temp. I took some blood and started testing it to see if he has a virus that we can treat. He's in bed and I have a trash can beside him if he needs to throw up. In an hour or so I'm going to go get some broth and make him eat some. Even if it's only a little bit." Wally explained to her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Miranda nodded in understanding.

"Any idea how he could have contracted it? This could be a risk to the Alien portion of the crew if we do not keep it contained. You are aware, correct?" Miranda asked, wondering if the teen knew the severity of what was going on.

"You shouldn't roam the ship either, you can carry the illness with you. I can go myself to grab some soup if that would make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Wally nodded. He hadn't thought of that.

"That would be really helpful thanks. And if you could bring some regular food for me. I need to eat to keep my body in balance."

"You should check Babs too. Make sure she isn't a carrier. And Joker. Dick might have been carrying it when he was in the sim yesterday."

"You can test his blood yourself it's in the med lab right now. I was going to go check it but I wanted to keep watch on Dick until I would go get his food. You would probably know the best way to treat whatever Dick has anyway. You do have more experience with the medicine here anyway."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Miranda nodded, taking a step back, "I'll be back as soon as possible. I'm going to check out Joker and then move to the blood. Then grab food for the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm

"Thank you." Wally nodded his thanks.

"Don't forget to check Barbra after you bring us the food. We don't want a pandemic on our hand." Wally smiled and headed back inside.

He moved back to the bed and watched Dick for a few moments before he began to stroke his hair again. Wally really loved the texture of his.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Miranda nodded before she watched Wally disappear.

"Protect him." She whispered before turning and making her way to do the things she promise.

--

Dick started to shake again, turning over to face the opposite wall. He pulled the covers back on before kicking off the covers on his feet. HE shivered again until he felt a familiar touch on his head. He just relaxed into the touch.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Wally kissed Dicks temple again. "Go back to sleep Dick. I'll be here till you don't want me anymore."

Wally rested his head down as he stoked Dicks hair continuously.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Dick complied, for a while at least. He still felt cold and hot at the same time. He turned over again, trying to get comfortable. His head still ached but his stomach was feel better.

"'ly?" He mumbled out, trying to get the red head's attention.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yeah Dick?" Wally asked after hearing Dick mummer.

"Do you need something?" Wally was still stroking Dicks hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 pm

"Hand." Dick said, moving his hand a little higher from under the covers. He didn't open his eyes, but he moved some of the cover off of himself trying to find the perfect amount of cover to keep him from getting too hot or too cold.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Wally looked at Dick with confusion. "Hand? Who's hand? My hand? Yours?" Wally wanted to give Dick what he wanted but he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

"Yours." Dick mumbled out, flexing his own hand that was half way exposed from the cover. He just wanted Wally's hand. He couldn't sleep, it was bugging him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Wally adjusted himself and gave his hand to Dick. "Here it is what else?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

"'uthin." Dick mumbled out, cuddling against the hand. He had gotten so used to the warmth that he felt like he could sleep without it. Within a few moments he'd shiver and squeeze the hand as he began to cough.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Wally realized that wanted him closer. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around the coughing boy. He gently began rubbing Dicks back trying to sooth the cough.

"If my body heat starts making you uncomfortable let me know." Wally kissed Dicks forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Dick buried himself in Wally's chest, just breathing with the occasional cough. Once he found a suitable position he relaxed. A few moments later he promptly passed out into a comfortable sleep, with the occasional cough and shiver.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Wally kissed the top of Dicks head. Wally continued rubbing his back and began to drift off to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Miranda stalked to the door, knocking on it. She had a cart behind her the held food for the kids. People had been alerted that this room was off limit to anyone besides herself and Joker.

--

Dick jumped in his sick induced sleep at the noise. He never did wake up though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: