TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Wally heard the knock and felt Dick jump. "Shhh, shhh. Keep sleeping Dick." Wally kissed Dicks forehead. He then carefully crawled out of bed and headed for the door.

He opened the door and saw Miranda and food. "Hey. Thanks for bringing that."

Wally moved out of the room and took the tray. "Thank you. Really." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm

"Everyone has been cleared. Also, took a look at the blood, Dick has the flu. A pretty bad strain of it. If he's not vomiting, you need to make him. And make him take a shower in cold water at least once every three hours. The strain has the tendency to try to cook the brain but over heating the body. If his fever gets over 104.5 you call me. Immediately, understand?" The more she spoke the less composed her voice sounded to herself. She wanted to desperately go and check up on him herself. She saw a child she could never have in him. And the bad strain of flu news almost broke her iced over heart (as Jack called it).

Miranda shut her eyes and took a breath.

"Trust me, I'd do this again in a heartbeat." She extended her hand holding a small device the size of a hand held compact. There was a button on the top of it, "Panic button as I like to call it. Just press it if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Wally's eyes widened as she spoke. He took the panic button. "I'll take care of it you don't have to worry. And it's almost impossible for me to get sick. It has to be the plague almost for me to even have the sniffles. I'll watch over him."

He nodded and turned back to the room with the food.

"I'll have him take a shower now and then I'll have him eat. An hour or two from then I'll have him throw up." Wally nodded and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Miranda let out another breath as she watched the ginger shut the door behind him and move to his younger companion, or she'd assume he did just that. She turned and walked off, finding she needed to be at her station in case of emergency.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Wally walked over and put the food down on the end table. He pulled his shirt and pants off leaving him in only his underwear. He then gently began taking Dicks clothes off.

"Dick you need to take a cold shower." He pulled Dick into his arms.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Dick groaned barely opening his eyes.

"Mmhy?" He mumbled out, his stomach churned and bile rising in the back of his throat from the movement but he stopped himself from vomiting. He never ever enjoyed the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Wally moved them into the shower and turned on the cold water. He then stepped into the water he gently began washing him to help keep him cool. Wally kissed Dicks forehead gently trying to comfort him.

"We need to do this Dick. We need to keep you temp down. After this I want you to throw up we need to get this flew out of you. Then your going to have some broth to put in your stomach." He said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Dick didn't think he could support himself. His legs felt weak, his arms felt weak and the bile he had been trying to suppress came up and out of his mouth near the shower drain. He hadn't eaten anything besides coffee for the past day and a half so it was pretty much just liquid bile. He threw up again, coughing while trying to put his hands on the wall to support himself as he vomited. He was thankful Wally was behind him and not in front of him during the little episode. His legs wobbled again as he fell on Wally. He coughed again, but stopped vomiting.

"...Nu ma... simt bine." Dick mumbled into Wally, just wanting to curl up and sit there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 am

Wally went down on his knees with Dick and rubbed his back. He kissed Dicks head softly. "It ok just get it all out. We'll rest for a bit then go back to bed. You will need to eat some broth and medicine and then back to sleep."

Wally continued moving the cold water over Dicks body letting him soak up the coolness.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am

"...Da..." Dick agreed to the statement, shaking before puking once more. He just trembled. He never liked being sick and for good reason. He felt weak. Too freaking weak. He coughed, wiping his mouth off with the side of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 am

Wally kept one arm around Dick to keep him up. His other rubbing circles on his back soothingly. Wally kissed the back of Dicks neck.

"It's going to be ok Dick. I'll take care of you. Get all the bad out. When your done we'll finish your shower and dry you off. I'll help you back in your p.j.s and I'll feed you some medicine and some broth then we'll go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Dick nodded weakly, just trembling. He was starting to get really uncomfortable being in the shower. He just wanted to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Wally kissed Dicks temple and lifted the smaller boy out of the shower. He began to dry the boy off. He quickly blow-dried Dicks hair so he wouldn't get even more sick from pneumonia or something else.

He then carried Dick into the room and dressed him. Wally then laid Dick on the bed and propped him up against some pillows.

"Ok Dick medicine then a little broth." Wally brought the medicine up to Dicks mouth.

"Take it down. We're almost done." He said gently. He then took a spoon full of broth up to Dicks mouth. "Just a few spoonfuls of this and then you can go to sleep I promise."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 pm

What was happening to dick was a complete blur to himself. One moment he was cold and wet then cold and dry then warmer and clothed. He didn't protest to the meds, he knew he needed them to get better. The taste was God awful but he quickly was over it. He took some of the soup his boyfriend offered before just getting overly tired. He just turned over, away from Wally to try to get comfort enough to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"Ok Dick." Wally kissed his temple. He then helped Dick lay down off the pillows that were propping him up.

Wally then ate his own food quickly and changed into his own pajamas and then crawled into bed and nestled himself against Dick. He stroked Dicks hair gently trying to help get him back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Dick barely readjusted himself, fine to sleep whenever he stopped moving. He crashed once he felt Wally's warm body against him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Wally stroked his hair gently. He realized he needed to set the alarm so he could wake up. He moved away and set the alarm. He moved back cuddling up to Dick. He kissed Dicks forehead and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Dick, in the middle of his nap, moved to tossing and turning. Mumbling out incoherent thought. He felt hot and cold and coughing and sick and icky.

He wanted Alfred.

He wanted Sick-Soup.

He wanted Bruce.

He wanted home.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Wally felt Dick wake and felt him toss and turn. Wally rubbed Dicks back trying to sooth him. He kissed his forehead.

"Can I get you something Dick?" He asked quietly.

Wally felt so helpless. He wished he could make Dick better but he just couldn't. Wally nesstled his head into Dicks shoulder. It hurt him to see Dick suffer like that.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Dick rolled into Wally, moving as close as he could to the older teen.

"Fuzzies." Dick mumbled, trying to bury himself as deeply as he could into the man's body.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Wally hugged Dick closer to his body. He tried his best to comfort him with his body but he just couldn't make the pain go away.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 am

Dick shivered. He slid his hands up, pulling in Wally's shirt as he coughing into the article of clothing.

"...Nu... ma... simt... bine..." Dick shook as he coughing. His throat felt sore and he woke up again from his plagued dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 am

Wally sighed and rubbed Dicks back soothingly. He wished he could make the pain stop. He kissed Dicks forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

Dick mumbled again, pressing his head further into Wally's chest. He relaxed a bit, passing out once more.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 am

Wally glanced over at the clock. In a few minutes he would give Dick another cold shower and he would try to get him to throw up and then eat again. He held Dick close.

Wally then pulled Dick up and took his temperature. He waited for it. It was 104.5

Wally immediately pushed the panic button. He would need some help.

Wally stripped Dick of all but his boxers and carried him to the shower. He turned it to the coldest he could get it and he got Dick and himself in and started trying to cool the boy down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: