TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Wally pulled Dick closer. He wanted to make Dick feel warm without him being to hot and his temp going up again. He rubbed Dicks back slowly to help him relax.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Dick relaxed into the touch, making sure to cuddle deeper into the speedster, if possible. He mumbled before getting comfortable enough to sleep again. He hoped he'd feel better in the morning.

Or what they could assume was morning.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Wally intertwined his legs with Dick to help keep him warm as he continued rubbing his back to help warm him. He tucked his head against Dicks and kissed his cheek lovingly.

"I love you Dick." He pushed the hair away from his head. He moved down and gave Dick a loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: