TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 am

Miranda was typing away at her desk when she saw a red notification on her window. She jumped, quickly running out of her office knowing exactly where to go. she hadn't bothered to lock the office door there was just no time.

She quickly unlocked Dick and Wally's room door. She heard the shower going so she moved immediately to the bathroom door. She opened it looking in to find Wally and dick in the shower.

"What's up?" Miranda asked really worried. The press of the panic button could mean a few things, she was hoping none were what she though

--

Dick started to tremble in the shower. The water felt magnificent yet burned his skin.

"Unng." Dick whimpered out, throwing himself into a coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 am

"He has a temp of 104.5." Wally said in a panic and he stopped up the tub trying to get it to fill with water to help keep Dick cool from all over.

"I cooled him off like you said right after you left then I dried him gave him some medicine and a little of that broth. He's been muttering I think in Romania but I'm not sure. I was planning on getting him in but when I saw his temp I knew I would need some help to get him down."

Wally looked up at Miranda hoping she would tell him what to do.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

"You're a speedster right?" Miranda said looking at dick in the slowly cooling water.

-

Dick could feel water pooling around him he almost wanted to just completely submerge himself in the amazing feeling of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 am

"Yes." Wally answered her as he focused on cooling Dick down.

He lowered all of Dicks body into the water but held his head out of the water so he could continue to breath.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:49 am

"Run and get ice from the freezer area, I'll watch over Dick. It shouldn't take too long since you're a speedster." Miranda explained, kneeling next to the table, taking her glove off to feel the teen's forehead. He was burning up.

"When you get back, we're going to have to do something extremely... painful. Moreso on your end than mine." She mumbled out, wiping away with sweat slick hair.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 am

"Right." Wally gave her Dicks head so he wouldn't go under. He then stood and jumped out of the water.

"And I don't care about pain so you know." He then ran out of the room and zipped away to get the ice. He was back within a few seconds. It was one of his fastest times he was sure but he didn't care about that.

"Here's the ice." He had brought as much as he could in one trip. "Tell me what to do." He waited for his orders.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:10 am

"throw it in the water, make another trip or two. We need the water as cold as possible." Miranda explained, splashing some of the water on Dick face. She could see the wince as the ice cold water hit his face but there was a bit more of a relaxed facial expression even from closed eyes.

"When you come back we're going to have to hold his nose and dunk him under. Pain won't be physical."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 am

"Right." Wally turned and ran for more ice. He came back and forth twice with all the ice he could get.

Waly stopped the water coming so they could fill it with ice without it over flowing. Wally then climbed into the tube so he could keep Robin balanced when they dunked him.

He helped Miranda pour the ice in. "Ok I think were ready." He said.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 am

Miranda took a breath,"He's going to fight back, even if he has no idea what's going on. Just remember, he won't remember this." Miranda looked over at Wally, taking a breath, "You're heating up the water, he'll have to do this quickly if we except him to live."

"Oh my count, alright?" Miranda stated, wiping Dick's bangs away from his face. She received a shiver in response.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Wally gulped nervously. He nodded. "Ok Ready." He set his eyes and jaw ready to hold Robin down. He grabbed Robins nose getting ready for the dunking.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 pm

"One... two... three!" Miranda said, helping Wally submerge the ill teen in water for about five seconds before letting him come back up. Dick thrashed and flailed throughout the moments spent under water.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Wally held his breathe as he helped Miranda hold Dick down. He didn't want to do this but he knew it was necessary.

When they pulled Dick up Wally brushed his hair away from his face.

"What next?" He asked. He was ready to do whatever it took to make Dick well again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Dick coughed up water as they brought him up. He shivered before Miranda placed her hand above his forehead. It stayed there for a moment before she looked at Wally.

"Hold him under for ten seconds... And hold his nose. We're trying to break the fever."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Wally nodded and grabbed Dick's nose. He looked down at his boyfriend fearfully. He then moved forward on impulse and kissed Dicks forehead before pushing him under the water and holding his own breath as he counted to ten slowly. He then pulled Dick up and released his nose letting him breath.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Dick just submitted under Wally's touch letting the teen push him under before he fully relaxed. The water felt nice and he felt tired. Robin could fall asleep anywhere...

And that included water.

-

Miranda watched the two, feelings tugging at her heart strings. She moved her hand forward to cover Dick's forehead to feel. He definitely felt cooler than earlier. She Dug into her pocket and produced a thermometer that seemed as high tech as the space ship. She placed it in his ear, waiting a moment as the device gave a beep.

Fever was going down, Dick was out of the danger zone.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:19 am

Wally looked at the read out and saw that Dick was out of the danger zone.

"It's still really high. Do you think I should keep him in here for a bit? I can check his temp in a little while and then take him back to be." He suggested.

He was holding Dicks sleeping form out of the water propping him against himself. He touched his forehead moving some of the hair away.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:11 am

"I'd keep him in there." Miranda said looking at the two.

"Try not to catch a cold." She offered with a little humor.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Wally smiled at the woman's concern. "I won't. Don't worry." He settled himself behind Dick and ran an cold wash cloth over his forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Miranda stood up, stretching out her legs.

"Beep me if you need me."

And with that Miranda left the room.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Wally nodded. "I will." He told her as she left.

He pressed his forehead to the side of Dicks head. He closed his eyes and sighed. He had been so scared. He had barley breathed since he hit that button.

"You are so making this up to me when your better. You are never to scare me like this again." He held Dick close needing to feel his weight.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Dick shivered against Wally's chest and face. He wanted to be warm, the cold felt well cold.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Wally felt Dick shiver. He grabbed the thermometer and checked him. It said 103. He supposed that was a good as he could hope to get for now.

He lifted Dick out of the water and started drying them both off. He blow dried both their hair so Dick wouldn't have to deal with wet head making him sick more or again.

He dressed them both in their pajamas and he laid Dick back in bed covering him up. He then climbed in after him and pulled him close letting Dick rest his head on Wally's chest.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Dick took every chance to cuddle into Wally when he's stop moving for a moment. He gladly took to warmth from the blow drier. He sat there, feeling warmth fill his body.

"Mhn." He groaned out when Wally laid him in the bed. He snuggled into the warm body as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Wally wished Dick was better. He wanted to show Dick how much he cared.

He know helping him when sick did that but he wanted to kiss his boyfriend and he knew that Dick was in no condition for something like that.

Wally gently kissed Dick's head and stroked his hair as he wrapped his other arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Dick curled against Wally, trying to siphon as much heat from the speedster as possible without coming off as too needy. He still felt cold and miserable, but he didn't feel the need to vomit every five seconds. (But now his lungs burned, why?)

The Boy Wonder nuzzled into the chest of his boyfriend, he didn't talk nor made any amount of noise. He enjoyed the silence, it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Fly But I Can Fall   I Can't Fly But I Can Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Fly But I Can Fall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: