TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up and giving love ^^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Waking up and giving love ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Wally woke up early the next morning. He looked down at Dick in his arms. He pulled away carefully not wanting to wake him. He pulled on his pants and zipped to the kitchen. He came back with a cup of coffee smirking. He set the coffee on the side table and pulled off his pants. He crawled under the cover and began licking Dicks cock up and down. He twirled his tongue around the tip and sucked on it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Dick was having this overly wonderful dream where Wally was sneaking around with coffee and moving his mouth over his... oh. He could actually smell the coffee and feel a warm mouth over his.

He moaned into the pillow, keeping his eyes clammed shut.

"...ly?" He mumbled out, letting out a sigh of contentedness.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Wally moaned on Dick when he heard Dick say his name. He moved down slowly sucking hard. As he moved along him. He began caressing Dicks balls in his hands.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Dick felt the rippled of pleasure moved through him as he felt the warmth become even warmer, if possible.

"I... din't think you... were 'ious 'bout this, 'lly." Dick said tiredly, but there was that excited edge on the lines of his mouth. His ass ached but by God Wally's wonderful mouth was a distraction given to him by heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Wally pulled back slightly. "When it comes to pleasing you I'm always serious." He went back to sucking on The tip flicking the tip with his tongue as his hands stroked the rest of him. He then moved down and moved his hands to caress his balls. He sucked hard.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Dick mewling out a moan, being aroused while being tired made some of his moans as yawns. He moved his hands slowly under the blankets, moving his fingers through Wally's hair before latching on with a slight tug.

"Hn." He yawns out, giving a small moan as his eyes watered from the yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 pm

"I'm not getting boring for you already am I Dickie?" Wally said jokingly before he began licking and kissing along his length. He started stroking him hard with his hands and took one of Dick balls in his mouth sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Dick fly more blood rush from one head to another. He groaned out something muffled but clealy fighting what Wally had said.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Wally continued stroking him hard with his hands as he moved his mouth over to the other testicle and began sucking on it as well. He then moved up and took the member back in his hot mouth and began sucking on it hard. He moved his hands down and began playing with Dicks balls. He tongue flicked along the tip and he began vibrating both his hands and his mouth and tongue around Dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm

"Fuck Wally!" dick moaned out loudly, pulling on Wally's hair a bit. The shivers were rolling down his body moving straight to his groin. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"Shit, Wally... I..." Dick moaned against, trying to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Wally moaned and sucked harder. He could tell by the way Dick was gripping his hair that he would come soon. He wouldn't let up he wanted to taste Dick in his mouth again. He was hungry.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Dick gave a final groaned before felt the pleasure just roll through his body. He watched the stars behind his eyelids, curling his toes. He laid there for a moment just letting his chest rise and fall as he gained his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Wally licked and sucked up all of Dicks cum. He then slowly kissed his way up his boyfriends body. He kissed his neck lightly and grabbed the cup of coffee. He then kissed Dicks lips lightly and then he put the cup of coffee in front of him smiling. "Coffee Boy Wonder?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Dick took a breath as Wally moved up his body before he eagerly kissed back, the salty taste on his lips was a bit distracting but it was still Wally.

"Mmmhm." Dick said from his throat as he perked up opening his eyes and looking at the cup of coffee before looking back at Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 pm

"Well here you go then." Wally placed the coffee in his lovers hand and moved himself beside Dick wrapping his arms around his chest. Wally then began kissing his neck slowly. "Don't mind me I'm just going to do this for a few minutes to calm down." He sucked lightly on the spot behind Dicks ear.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Dick tried to sip the coffee but found Wally too distracting for his own good. "Wally, it's either you or the coffee and the coffee is losing." dick bit his lip making a mewling noise as a shiver went down his spone.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Wally grinned kissing Dicks earlobe. "I could stop if you like." Wally intertwined their legs under the covers.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:16 pm

"Unless you want a round two, stop." Dick tightened his legs against Wally's smooth legs. He leaned back on Wally's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Wally kissed Dicks neck again and rested his chin on the young mans shoulder. "Well while I could go for a second round but I know you have to rest more then me so you tell me what you want." Wally stroked Dicks stomach gently as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm

"You make me sound so competent, Wallace." Dick muttered out just shivering as Wally's fingers move lightly over his stomach. It wasn't exactly ticklish but it felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Wally pulled away and gave Robin a frown. "Ok one," he held up a finger. "You know I hate being called Wallace. And second you are perfectly competent to make your own discussions. You are an adult as far as I am concerned and screw the people who think you aren't. Batman even thinks your competent if he didn't you wouldn't be out with him fighting crime." Wally pouted at him. He then moved forward and kissed Dicks lips.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"Whoa whoa there, Wally." Dick slipped a finger between their lips, pushing Wally's mouth away from his mouth, "Uh-uh, you can't say that and think you get kisses. Na-uh." Dick uncurled himself from Wally, turning himself to face the older teen. Dick's eyes stared at Wally's green ones. He folded his arms, not pouting. (Trying not to)

"A. What I said was a joke, Wally. B. I know you hate it, that's why I said it. C. With or without Batman I'd be fighting crime granted I'd probably be killing those criminals but the only reason I'm not is cause of Bruce." Dick unfolded his arms, poking Wally's chest every time he made a point.

"D. This has nothing to do with me being an adult! I'm not, I know I'm not. Batman makes it obvious every time I want to drive." Dick puffed out his cheeks before refolding his arms. He wiggled his way out of the bed, almost falling when he went to stand. His ass hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Wally's brain was tried to proses everything Dick said, but when the boy fell out of bed and gave a gasp of pain Wally reacted. He shot for ward. "Dick are you ok?" He called over the bed. He was still laying on the bed and reached forward to help steady him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 pm

"I'm fine" Dick hissed out at Wally as he steadied himself slowly making his way to the dresser to get some clothing. He was going to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm

"No Dick." Wally was starting to feel panic. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." He pleaded. He sat on his knees looking at Dick pleadingly. "I didn't mean to say the wrong thing." He knew Dick would have to leave. He had to get back to work but he didn't want him to leave him angry. He couldn't bare that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up and giving love ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next