TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to his man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Waking up to his man Empty
PostSubject: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Wally moaned. He moved his hands down and began stroking Dicks Richard. He kissed Dicks chest and neck. "Good morning Dick."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

"Hng, not right now..." Dick mumbled out, tryig to turn over. He just wante to sleep the exhaustion away right now.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 pm

"You have to get up eventually. You have to go to Joker right? I figured waking you up like that might be nicer. But if you want to sleep more fine." Wally cuddled up to Robin again. He had a slight head ache anyway from the alcohol the night before.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

"Cuddle before I gotta get up." Dick, trying his best not to open his eyes. He just let Wally's warmth wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

"Okei." Wally wrapped his arms around Dicks body. "You know I'm sorry for upsetting you yesterday right? Most of yesterday is clear but I want to make sure you know that." He kissed Dicks neck sweetly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 pm

"I over-reacted." Dick muttered out, giving a sigh, "Was confused and you hit a nerve. Didn't mean to snap."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

"We'll just need to work on our communication then. We don't want something like this to happen again." Wally rubbed his face into Dick chest. "Don't forget before you leave your putting the beds back together."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm a Bat, Waly. We dont communicate with words." He never had to say what bothered him, he as so used to having Batman pick up on all the hints he laced his actions with.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm

"Why do you think I said we need to work on it. I know you work off body language a lot but I'm kind of oblivious if you haven't noticed. You go off action I go off words to we need to find a good medium were I'll be able to understand you and you'll be able to understand me. Cause I don't want us to end." He nuzzled his neck again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"I could always just plug it into a video game." Dick muttered under his breath. Going quiet for a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Wally chuckled. "Maybe that would help me. I do have a lot learn." He moved one hand up and petted his boyfriends hair running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Dick pushed his head into Wally's hand, giving a nice purr noise in response. He did enjoy it when Wally would move his hands around in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Wally smiled into Dicks neck as he heard the purr that he made. "Your hair is so soft and silky. I love touching it." He continued stroking Dicks hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"Mhmmm..." Dick mumbled out, just letting Wally play with his hair. He felt like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Wally smiled up and Dick. He continued stroking his hair. "I now you don't like it but you really are beautiful." He moved forward and kissed Dick under his chin.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm

"Could get used to it." Dick mumbled out, not caring what he sAid as long as his head was being rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm

"Ok." Wally moved his other hand up and began stroking Dicks hair with both hands. He snuggled more into Robins neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 am

Dick made his purring noise once more, stretching before letting out a yawn. He tried not to move muh, wanting Wally to keep doing that until he had to shower.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

Wally continued stroking Dicks hair. He loved the feel and the texture of it. "So soft." Wally mumbled. He pressed himself against Dick wanting to feel him against him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 pm

"few more minutes then I have to get up for a shower." Dick mumbled out, purring into Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

(Ooc: I am telling everyone. I am going out of town from Thursday to Sunday and I don't know how often I will be able to get on. I will try to reply as much as I can though.

"Ok, can I shower with you? I promise just to help clean you." Wally continued stroking Dicks hair. "Please?" Wally nuzzled his head into Dicks chest cutely.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Dick hummed in his throat before nodding, "Fine." Dick waited for Wally to move before he'd make his way to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Wally backed up slightly letting Dick climb out of bed. He then climbed out as well and followed Dick into the shower. He grinned down as he watched Dicks body move. He didn't sway his hips like a woman but there was something almost alluring about the way the Boy Wonder moved.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

It still felt weird waking up naked. He stretched as he moved out of the bed. He rolled his should as he leaned into the shower to turn it on half way.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Wally smiled as Dick bent over turning on the water. He gently stoked the boys' back down to his hips where Wally rested his hand. He didn't place himself behind Dick knowing that he wouldn't appreciate that this early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up to his man
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next