TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to his man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Waking up to his man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Dick had the water running as he felt Wally's hand on his back. He stop there for a moment before stretching again, "Front or back?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Wally moved forward and kissed Dick lightly. "Your the one who has to run off. I'll take which ever one you don't." He smiled kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Dick kept the kiss going for a moment before to moved into the shower, "I'll take front then." He mumbled out, standing in the warm water. He splashed Wally as the teen hadn't jumped in the shower yet.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Wally laughed and climd in. He kissed Dick again. "So what shall we start cleaning on you Dickie? Your front?" Wally ran his hands over Dicks chest down to his member. "Your back?" He asked moving his hands around and up to his shoulders. "Or your hair?" He ran his fingers though Dicks hair smirking knowing how much the younger man seemed to love it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Dick quickly accepted the kiss before blushing when Wally's hands moved all over him. Dick took a breath before he leaned into Wally's hands, "...Shaddup." Dick mumbled out, shutting his eyes and smiling contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hair it is then." Wally grinned at Dick. He took one hand out of Dicks hair and grabbed the shampoo and popped it open. He poured a small amount on his boyfriends head and put the bottle down. He then began to massage his head working the shampoo into a good strong lather. Wally then moved down and kissed Dicks chin lightly making sure not to get anything in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Dick kept his eyes squeezed closed as he leaned on Wally. He let the man work his finger magic. Dick tried to not make a noise as Wally started to kiss his chin. He just kept his hands on the older teen's chest as he purred at the scalp massage he was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Wally continued massaging Dicks head and continued kissing an licking at Dicks neck. He moved down and began sucking on his Adams apple.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Dick felt the sudden wave of pleasure course through him. He moaned as Wally attacked his neck with his tongue. Dick gripped into Wally's chest, losing himself for a moment. He shivered, trying to get his thoughts away from his very willing boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Wally moved Dick back slightly and began washing the shampoo out of Dicks hair slowly. He moved his hands down the back of Dicks neck massaging it. "You want me to wash your front now Dickie?" He whispered in his boyfriend ear.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Dock swallowed letting the taller teen wash the soap out of his hair. He felt his cheeks flush, but he wanted to see what Wally had in mind.

"... How would you go about that?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Wally smirked. "How about I just show you?" Wally kissed his way down Dicks body licking at the water droplets. He rested on his knees. He began licking over Dick. He began sucking on Dicks member bringing him to full mast.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Dick moved his hands to Wally's hair the moment he went in his knees, "Oh God Wally." He moaned out, locking his legs for when the orgasm came, so he wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Wally continued sucking harder. He massaged Dicks balls. He licked his tongue along the shaft and moved back down sucking hard. He loved the taste of Dick in his mouth. He then began to vibrate his mouth around Dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 am

Dick moaned, pulling his hands tightly on Wally's hair. Wally's mouth was warm, that tongue was quite exciting. But now he was vibrating over him. Dick just about lost it there, almost. He was starting to pant, trying to keep himself from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 am

Wally continued sucking vibrating and moving up and down over Dick. He loved how Dick was gripping his head and it only encouraged him to move faster and harder over him. He them move his hands around and grabbed his ass. He didn't grab it too hard knowing that Dick didn't heal as fast as him and he didn't want to make his rear hurt if he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 am

Dick huffed out a groan. He gave one last pull onto Wally's hair before exploding into Wally's mouth. He panted for a few moments before regaining his composure. Wally never ending liabito was helping build but a better endurance than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am

Wally moaned as sucked up as much of Dicks seed as he could. He slowly moved up the member not leaving any excess behind. When he got to the head he gave an extra lick and rolled his tongue over the tip. Wally them moved off Dicks member and began licking and sucking in and around Dicks bellybutton.

For as long as Wally could remember he loved bellybuttons. And Dick had a great one. Wally suddenly had a vision of Dick sprawled on their bed, his hair messed up, and a little bellybutton ring shining up at him that he could lick and suck at.

He continued pressing his face against Dicks hard stomach licking into it over and over.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am

Dick trembled as Wally licked the suddenly sensitive appendage. He looked down to see Wally moving up his body before pressing his face into his stomach. He felt something wet lick him. He suddenly kept feeling it, in and out of his birth scar, "Wally... Why are you fucking my umbilical scar?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 am

Wally continued kissing Dicks bellybutton and the muscles around it. "I like bellybuttons. Don't judge me." He grinned into Dicks stomach.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

"Nice to know..." Dick stated, rolling his stomach closer to Wally's face. He wasn't exactly sure how to make this more exciting for him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 am

Wally grinned as Dick moved toward him he knew what he wanted. Wally knew that Dick would have to leave soon so he needed to get some real work done. He liked Dicks bellybutton but he liked pleasing Dick more. He stood up and turned Dick so he was facing the water spray. He grabbed a washcloth and the body wash. He put it on the cloth and began washing Dicks front by wrapping his arms around and moving it over his body. He pressed himself against Dicks back and began sucking at his neck from behind. "Is this better Dickie?" His hands slowly moved down until he was grasping Dicks cock and stroked it with the wash cloth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

"Wallace." Dick pushed himself into Wally, suddenly really wanting to mess round. He looked through the glass to see how much time he had until he had to leave. He had... Two hours? What?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks neck as he said his name. He gripped him harder with both hands and started stroking him faster. He pressed his hard member against Dicks back just to show him it was there. Wally knew their relationship was new and he didn't want Dick to think he was pushing if dick didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"Ugnh... Fuck Wally I want." Dick moaned throwing his weight in Wally as he arched his back as waves of pleasure rolled through him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up to his man
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next