TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to his man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Waking up to his man - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Dick started to bob his head while humming, trying his best to remember to breathe through his nose. He found a steady rhythm and kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Wally moaned over and over as Dick moved over him. He suddenly felt his body tighten. He held back though. He wanted to feel Dicks mouth for as long as possible. He moved both hands into Dicks hair holding it so tight that he was pulling at it. "OhGod!!OhGod!!OhGod!!OhGod!!" Wally said at supper speed over and over again.

<div align="left">
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Dick moved faster, bobbing while moving Wally's member to his cheeks for some added friction. Robin wasn't impatient by any means, but damnit he thought he could get Wally to come faster than this. Dick growled, letting the vibration take over his mouth. He'd need to practice more.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Wally came suddenly and hard in Dicks mouth. He held him in place not letting the boy move his head or back away at all. "Oh Fuck." he moaned.

He then yanked Dick up by his hair and kissed him violently. He kept one hand in Dicks hair and used the other to wrap the boys legs around his waist. Wally then pressed Dick against the wall kissing him. He bit and sucked at his lip. "So fucking good." Wally began muttering dirty things against Dicks mouth. He didn't even know half of what he was saying. He moved against Dick pressing their hard cocks together.

"Fuck you. Need you. Love you. Want need fuck love. Fuck want love need." He kept repeating the words against Dicks mouth between kisses over and over.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Dick yelped as his hair was pulled. He yelped again, feeling his back against the wall. He felt Wally's lips crushing his own as he was trying to talk to him through the kiss. Dick felt... scared. He could hear what the kid was saying and it freaked him out, honestly. He wasn't turned on any longer, now it just... scared him.

"Wally, stop." Dick tried to say, the cold hand of fear was crawling up his back. He didn't like this, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 pm

The second the word stop left Dicks lips Wally froze like he'd been hit by Captain Cold. He didn't move. He heard the fear in Dicks voice and he hated that he had caused it. He was not going to move again until Dick gave his say so. He wouldn't speak for fear of saying the wrong thing and having Dick angry at him again so he would wait. He gulped not moving his hand in Dicks hair though did loosen and he looked down. He didn't want to see Dick afraid of him. The idea of it made him sick to his stomach.

He knew that his father would sometimes loss control of himself with his mother and he never wanted Dick to sound like his mother did with his father with him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Dick shivered, the water was getting cold.

"Put me down, please?" Dick asked, almost scared to speak. Wally he honestly frightened the seasoned vigilante. Part of him just wanted to just rip himself away from the hands around him but he knew there had to be trust. From both of them. Wally knew his mistake the moment he told him stop. So he had to trust Wally, to not act out again. To just put him down and forget Wally almost... did something he'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Wally placed Dick lightly on the ground. He would not meet Robins eyes. He was too ashamed. He moved out of the way so Dick could leave, Wally just hoped it wasn't forever. He tried to open his mouth to apologize but it was like his throat was closed up and he couldn't speak. He gulped and shut his eyes tight, he turned his head away not even wanting his head pointed in the vicinity of Dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Dick felt his body move back to the ground. He took a breath before moving to his feet.

"Wally..." Dick started out biting his lips as he moved out of the shower, "I'll be done with Sims at 5, meet you here?" He stayed a little bit longer to hear Wally's reply before he'd have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Wally nodded still keeping his head down. "Yeah, I'll be here at five." He whispered out. Wally was ecstatic that Dick still wanted to go with him after scaring him like that. He wanted to kiss Dick and tell him how sorry he was and hold him and do everything he wanted for the boy, but after what just happened he was not going to risk doing something stupid. "I'll definitely be here." He hoped that by the time 5 came around he would be able to apologize like he should.

Wally also intended to stay in the shower until he was sure Dick was gone. He didn't want Dick to feel concerned about him jumping him. Not like this and after what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm

"Okay!" Dick said a bit excited before leaving the room. He went and changed before leaving the room. He wanted to get done simulation as soon as possible. The idea of a date sounded amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Wally sighed. He was happy that Dick still seemed to want to go out with him. He then began to wash himself. He scrubbed just a little to hard making some of his skin raw and red. When he finally came out he dried of and put on his pj's. Robin still hadn't put the beds back together. Wally laid down on the bed that they hadn't shared the night before. He needed to sleep away from Dicks scent. No matter how much he would like to bask in it. Wally closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up to his man
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4