TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to his man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Waking up to his man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"Then you've got it." Wally mumbled against his neck. Wally took the wash cloth and put it on his cock lathering it up. He then put the cloth against Dicks asshole and left a good amount there. Wally wrapped one arm around Dicks waist and lifted him up. He pressed Dicks upper body against the shower wall for leverage. He then began pressing his cock against Dicks entrance and slowly began moving into him. He wrapped his hands back around Dicks cock and stroked him in time with his movements. He took his free hand and lifted one of Dicks legs to wrap around his hips from behind to give him a different angle.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Dick yelled out as the soap stung his ass as it ripped open for Wally. He found himself growling and moaning at the same time. He let Wally move his leg. He moaned ridiculously load at Wally hit that sweet spot. But he barely graced it, he need complete pressure on it. He ground, desperate for the white fire pleasure that would ripple through him.

"Harder!" Dick growled/moaned/sighed out. He just needed it harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am

Wally moaned in excitement when Dick said that. He hadn't ripping in to his boyfriend immediately because he hadn't wanted to hurt the boy by accident. Hearing him ask for that made Wally throw caution to the wind. He began slamming into Dick as hard as he could. He gripping the Boy Wonders cock tighter and began stroking him a lot faster. His free hand moved down caressing the younger boys balls.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Dick had lost all sensation in his legs. He felt his throat sting, he assumed he was being quite vocal for that to be a pain trigger in his mind. He couldn't grab onto anything, everything was white with pure pleasure rippling through him with every thrust.

"Wally!" He shouted in a watered down growl as he came. It was too quick but by God Wally was stimulating him to reach that point to early.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Wally continued thrusting into Dick. He needed to come. Wally was beside himself because of Dicks tightness. "Oh God you are so fucking tight Dick." Wally mumbled into Dicks neck as he bit at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Dick kept gasping and moaning as he came down from his high, though he noticed Wally hadn't hit his yet. Dick tightened his ass, wanting the tightenest and the friction to help get his lover off.

"Hng, KF, you're so big." Dick moaned out, hoping maybe even verbal stimulation could help.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Wally felt his eyes roll back when Dick spoke. He felt his balls tighten and he finally came hard. "Fuck." Wally murmured against dicks neck as he came down. He was still inside Dick when he finally came down. "You are incredible you know that Dick." He nuzzled into Dicks neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am

Dick huffed, leaning his face to touch Wally's own.

"I know." He mumbled out, feeling slowly moves back to his legs.

"I love you, Wally." Dick hummed out, almost wishing they were home so they could play some video games after this instead of him going to simulation.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Wally kissed the side of Dicks head as he slowly let his leg down to the floor still inside him. "I love you too." He mumbled. He carefully pulled out of Dick but held him close around the waist so he didn't fall.

Wally was suddenly hit with the lack of normality with their relationship. "Hey Dick I have and idea. After your simulations, if you aren't too tired, how about we go to the movie theater that's on the ship? Like a real date?" Wally's voice was hopeful but understanding. If Dick was too tired they would do it on one of his days off.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Dick winced as Wally pulled out of him. He was always left with that... feeling of complete emptiness after all the complete fullness he felt.

"Hey Dick I have and idea. After your simulations, if you aren't too tired, how about we go to the movie theater that's on the ship? Like a real date?"

Dick felt his cheeks burn slightly, before he leaned his head back on Wally's chest, "Mhm, sounds like a great way to unwind." He said breathlessly, his legs were finally back to being able to hold his body weight, but he just enjoyed the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Wally smiled as he held his boyfriend. "Great I'll be here in the room or in the cafeteria when you get done." Wally finished cleaning Dick front and then moved to washing his back. Wally didn't want Dick to go but he knew how the boy wonder was when it came to responsibilities, so he would support him. He did want to have a little more fun though before he had to go. Wally grabbed the conditioner and began rubbing it through Dicks soft black locks again massaging his scalp like he knew Dick loved. He moved forward and kissed his lips passionately as she continued his ministrations.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Dick shut his eyes, absorbing himself into Wally's kiss as those hands moved through his hair. He opened his mouth to let the older teen come into his move while his throat let out a small purr of contentedness.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Wally groaned as he heard that purr thing Robin was so fond of doing. His tongue moved hard into the young boys mouth back and forth over and over. He was practically fucking Robins mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Dick grabbed the invading tongue and started to suck on it, he moved his arms around the taller teen securing his fingers around the base of Wally's neck. He sucked and swirled his tongue around the invading muscle.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Wally moaned as Dick began sucking on his tongue. That was so fucking sexy. It was like when Dick had sucked his cock. Wally gripped Dicks hair harder as he continued massaging the conditioner in.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Dick was feeling a bit... adventures. He purred in his throat again, letting the tongue go.

"I wanna blow you, Wally West." He opened his blue eyes to met up with Wally's green ones. He just had the overwhelming want to suck his boyfriend dry.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Wally's stomach dropped pleasurably and his body tingled. "Fuck yes." He said breathlessly. He kissed Dicks mouth hard before releasing him almost completely. He kept his hands in Dicks hair. He loved the feel and he knew Dick liked him touching it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Dick moved to his knees letting Wally keep his hands in his hair. He hummed in approval of the re-hardening appendage in front of him. He moved his face forward, giving it a slow lick from the tip to the base. He shivered lightly before he moved to the side of the shaft, licking and kissing (with a bit of sucking) on the member.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Wally gave a whimper of enjoyment as Dick moved over him. His inpatients was already kicking in. He already wanted to grab Dicks head hard and fuck his mouth like crazy but he knew he couldn't do that. If he wanted Dick to ever do this again he had to let the boy go at his own pace. He gripped Dicks hair but held himself back from 'forcing' anything. At least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Dick could feel Wally's muscles tighenting trying to stop themselves from getting what they wanted most. Dick moved his face, using his hands to guide the penis into his mouth. his swirled his tongue around the tip before sucking and pushing the member further into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Wally groaned and held on tight as Dick began taking him into his mouth. Dicks mouth was incredible. It wasn't tight like Dicks ass but his tongue could do things that were probably illegal in some states and it was wonderful. "Oh fuck Dick." He mumbled
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Dick hummed around the member, knowing that would be the only way he could get closed the vibrating for Wally. He took the member in half way before he slid it out, using his teeth to cause a little friction. He then bobbed a few more times before humming around the excited appendage.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:30 pm

wally gasped and began to pant as Dick began to hum. Wally gripped his head tighter. He should have know really. He was now dating the fucking Boy Wonder of course he would figure out a way to take what Wally could do and make it his own. He was good at everything it figures that sex would become one of them after a little practice. Wally rotated his hips lightly trying to get more into Dicks mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Dick shoved Wally's entire member into his member, he gag for a moment before realizing he could still breath from his nose. He pumped the organ in his mouth, dragging his teeth over and humming the bridge of a song a song her remembered by 3Oh!3.

(( Push it baby, push it baby outta control I've got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ))
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Wally felt his knees go slightly weak when Dick started to deep throat him. He kept one hand tight in Dicks hair and the other moved to the wall to keep him standing. "Ohhh Fuck yes! Keep sucking on me Dickie!! Oh your so good!!! fuck!!!" Wally rotated his hips over and over needing to feel Dick more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to his man   Waking up to his man - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up to his man
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next