TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waking up together

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Wally woke up early like always. He was still holding Robin to him with his head in the crock of his neck. His hands rubbed up and down robins back and He felt himself getting stiff. He moaned slightly wishing he wasn't having his morning wood problem.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Dick felt Wally's hands moving on his back, he mumbled out, "Lower." in a half tired voice, hearing a sound he wasn't sure if he exactly heard correctly. but then again he was too tired to care.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Wally moved his hands down following Dicks instructions. His hands stopped just short of Robins butt. He pulled him closer pressing them together forgetting temporarily about his boner.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Dick blinked his eyes shut before he felt something... hard in his back, "'ally?" he mumbled, "Get your fist outta my back."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 am

Wally moaned and shifted his hands in front. He then cuddled closer. "Ok no fists in back." He murmured still half asleep. As he nuzzled closer with his face his lips grazed over the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:15 am

Dick let a soft, tiny moan from his lips. The ghost of Wally's lips caused goose bumps to spread across his skin, "'ally, it's still there." Dick complained about the hard object in his back. His tiredness didn't allow the answers to click together.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 am

Wally shook his head. "Not a fist." He arched his back pressing his lowing body harder into Robin before he cuddled close to him again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am

Dick knew what the normal boy response would be, "Dude, get off of me..." He mumbled out, trying (and failing) to remove the hands from himself as he tried (and failed) to get to his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 am

"No." Wally said in a whiny voice. He gripped Robins shirt close to him. He shook his head his lips moving back and forth over Dicks neck. "You are staying right here with me." He pressed his body forward again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 am

"Not while you're excited." Dick said, waking up a bit more to untangle himself from his friend, he didn't want to but it felt... weird. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Wally suddenly coming on to him, was that normal? Dick wasn't sure. Dick moved to the edge of the bed, holding legs, rubbing the soreness away. Ick, not these pains again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 am

Wally sat up. He decided to have know shame about his hard on. Guys got boners after waking up. It was biology. He looked at Dick curiously. "What's up with your legs?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 am

"Growing pains." Dick hisses out, it wasn't a bad thing but it put not a nice feeling in the hollowness of his bones that he didn't really like.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 am

Wally patted the bed. "Come over here I can help you with that." Wally did have a lot of experience with growing pains. When ever he hit a growth spurt he had to be very heavily sedated because of the pain and the speed that they happened. But he did know some pressure points and massage techniques that allowed him to stave of the pain until he got home if he was out when it started.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:44 am

Dick rolled back onto the beds, curling his toes and stretching his legs for some sort of relief, "IhatethissometimesI'msookaywithpracticallybeingamidget."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

"I know Dude but apparently your body doesn't feel the same." Wally grinned jokingly. He then began massaging Robins legs. He started with the right moving his hands from the calf to the upper thigh. He then moved back down and then back up again. He then moved to the left leg and began giving it the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 am

Dick rolled his eyes, before taking a harsh breath when his hands moved up his legs.

"Dude, you're hands are freaking asterous." There was a tiny, tiny mewl of a moan at the end of the phrase. As well as a slowly reddening blush.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 am

"Thanks Man." Wally smiled. He then moved back to Robins right leg and began massaging his thigh by wrapping his hands around it and moving his hands over and over kneading the muscles tenderly. When Robin made that little sound Wally felt his hard on come back full blast. His face turned red but there was no way he was going to stop touching Dick. He wanted to hear that again over and over.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

Dick relaxed, feeling like his legs were putty in Wally's hand. The way he moved his hands around Dick's leg just sent shivers down his spine. His brain suddenly didn't seem to want to control Dick anymore as it allowed another mewl from his throat when Wally pressed on a certain spot of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am

When Wally heard the noise again he began rubbing faster that noise was great he loved it. He then moved to the other leg. He needed to see if he got the same reaction on the left leg as the right. He began massaaging it the same way he had done the other. He didn't take his eyes off Robin. He was beautiful right now.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am

Dick turned his head to the side, his eyes were shut as he let his mind go wild with teasing thoughts, "Hnmmng, Wally." He mewled out when Wally started to move faster on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Wally got a wonderful idea when he heard Dick moan his name. He put a hand high on both thighs and began vibrating them and moving them in a circlular motion up and down and all over his thighs coming danguously close to his dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Dick's pants suddenly felt tighter. The vibrations from Wally's hands were intoxicating. He couldn't help but moan as he squirmed, grabbing the covers as try to have something to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Wally grinned at Dicks reaction. "Do you like that Dicky bird?" he asked quietly. He moved his hands up higher and his thumbs brushed lightly over Dick's cock.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 pm

"Yes!" Dick mewled to Wally, completely in love with the sensations of his hands as the brush his, oh. He wasn't dreaming was he? Cause that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Wally smiled as he began breathing hard. He'd always thought Robin was beautiful but right now he was magnificent.

"Good." Wally gasped out. His hands became bolder and moved higher and stayed. His thumbs pressed to Robin's member and stayed there vibrating. Wally's eyes were transfixed on Dick as he watched him move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

waking up together Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waking up together
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next