TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waking up together

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

waking up together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Dick's back arched as he tried to create friction with the vibrating movements on his lower extremities. Dick started to pant and moan quite harshly under Wally's controlled vibrating, the hormones and sensations completely frying any of Dick's intelligent thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Wally couldn't take it anymore. His impulsiveness took over. He moved forward and kissed his best friend on the lips and simultaneously grabbed his member with both hands. His hands still vibrating.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

It was impulsive, completely Wally. Dick moved into the kiss, moaning on to them as Wally kept vibrating.

"Wally.. I'm gunna.." Dick said brokenly, this dream was getting really good. He didn't want it to end like this.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Wally moved his tongue forward into Dicks mouth. He took one hand off Robins member and grabbed the back of his head. He pressed his body against Robin and began moving his vibrating hand up and down his cock through his pants over and over wanting to make him come. Wally was in heaven. The feel of his best friend against him and in his hand was intoticating. His hair was so soft his mouth so warm and willing. His lips so smooth against his own.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Dick felt Wally's tongue move around in his mouth as he felt Wally's weight on him. He started to dry-hump Wally's vibrating hands the friction of his clothing making it so much better. Dick gasp and mewled in pleasure as he came in his pants. Dick lost his breath for a few moments before giving an almost purring noise in contentedness.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks mouth as he felt him relax against him. Wally needed to feel him more. He rolled them over having Dick straddle his hips letting him feel his hard on. He moved his hand in Robins hair down his body and up his shirt feeling all the tight gymnast muscles over his stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Dick blinked his eyes open, the blurriness going away. He suddenly felt embarrassed as the heat built up behind his cheeks, "Is... Is this happening?" he whimpered out, almost after of the answer. He hadn't... known his best friend to swing this way. Was... was it possible?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Wally moved his mouth to Dicks neck and began sucking on it wanting to taste every part of him. "Yes." He mumbles. "Don't know how but it is." He moved both hands up Dicks shirt touching and feeling all the hard defined muscles.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 pm

"Asterous." Dick said, leaning his head to the side to give Wally a bit more room to suck. The younger of the two hissed when Wally's warm hands touched his chilled chest. It wasn't a hiss of pain, just startled.

Dick rotated his hips, gaining friction from his crotch to help get off the older man that was under him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Wally moaned as Dick move against him. He then ripped his shirt off over his head he needed to see this body now. Wally looked up at Dicks perfectly sculpted upper body. He moved up into a sitting position having Dick in his lap still straddling him. He began sucking on one of the wonderfully stiff nipples that just seemed to be teasing him. He ground his hips up letting Dick feel his boner inside his pants against Dicks softening member. He moaned in need. He needed to be touched.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"Jesus... Wally.. how...do you know this stuff?" Dick panted out, mewling as his hands moved down to Wally's hips, keeping them there and he ground into Wally's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:44 pm

"I'm a teenage boy Rob you think I haven't thought about this over and over and over." With every over he licked Robins nipples. His hands reached around and massaged his back pulling Robins body closer to his own. One hand then slipped down and grabbed Dicks well toned but and pressed his lower body to him harder.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 pm

"I am too, but I hadn't thought of this." Dick stated before squeaked when Wally's hands grabbed his rear. Dick felt the space between him and Wally suddenly decrease to nonexistence.

"I'm not ready for this." Dick whimpered out, sure the idea of sex appealed to him, but he didn't think he was mentally ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Wally pulled away slightly taking a breath of air. "Right sorry." He released Dick and started moving him of his lap his hard on causing him pain. "I've just got um to take care of something." He stiffly began walking toward the bath room.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Dick held out a hand, grabbing Wally's wrist, "I'm not ready to go all the way... but I do take some responsibility for... that." Dick nodded his head as he gestured to Wally's quite noticeable bulge.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Wally sighed. His eyes softened. "OH Thank God." Wally practically tackled Dick kissing him hard. He pulled away just a bit. "Sorry about that." He waited. He would let Dick decide how he was going to make him cum.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Dick let his mouth move around Wally's frowned and folding his arms when Wally moved away, "Stay still, geez!" Dick stated moved his lips back to Wally's, sliding his hands over Wally's hard on. Kneading at it like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 pm

"mmmmm." Wally moaned at Robins touch. He bit his lip and closed his eyes trying to focus on the feeling, burning it into his memory.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Dick was suddenly reminded how he was never touched by Wally, everything was through his clothes. He had a wicked glint in his eyes and he started to massage the appendage, lightly enough to tease but hard enough to feel.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Wally whimpered when Robin started teasing him. "No Dicky bird please." He spoke in a whiny pleading voice. He moved forward and began kissing Robin passionately. His hands moved into his hair wanting to feel it's softness.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Dick moved his hands a bit harder, but still not enough to give Wally that relief he desperately wanted. He felt Wally's lips crushed against his own as he opened his mouth for him to enter, sighing when Wally's hands moved through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Wally began humping himself against Robins hand. His tongue moved through his mouth fast mapping it out reaching every part he could. His hands went through his hair over and over making it look more spiky and crazy then ever.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Dick moved his hand a bit more, suddenly losing patience with the amount of actions going on. He needed Wally to come. Now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Wally moaned into Robins mouth feeling himself tighten. He gripped Robs hair hard and he came. "Oh god." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Dick moaned quite mercilessly into Wally's mouth while the older teen pulled his hair.

"...'M not God." Dick said breathlessly as he removed himself from Wally's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waking up together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next