TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waking up together

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

waking up together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Wally grabbed Dicks wrist. "We're both pretty dirty maybe we should take a shower. We don't have to do anything just two guys washing up conserving water." He suggested pleadingly. Just because Dick didn't want to go all the way doesn't mean Wally wouldn't push for as much intimacy as he could get.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Dick thought about it for a moment before sighing and rolling his eyes, "Dude, Batman is going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Wally grinned as he hopped of the bed gently pulling Robin toward the bathroom. "Yeah but what a way to go." He laughed as they got into the bathroom and he closed the door. First he shed his shirt putting him and Robin on equal ground then he pulled of his pants and underwear and started up the water. He climbed in and grinned at Robin. "Well Dicky Bird you coming?" He grinned as the water ran down his body.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:53 pm

dick rolled his eyes before hopping in the shower after Wally, they both needed a shower.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Wally wished he could tempt Dick into more fun but the guy could be stubborn and he was not going to bend even if Wally bent over backward. So Wally washed His back and front, coping a feel as he did. "There now your all clean." He said wrapping his arms around Robins shoulders.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Dick paused, sticking his head out of the shower to see what time it was, "Ohshit I'm going to be late!" Dick yelped out quickly, moving out of Wally's arms and grabbing a towel before quickly getting dressed. He left Wally in the shower to finish up while he slipped his shower on while running to make it to his meeting.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Wally stood in the shower with his jaw on the floor. "Seriously? He had me naked, wet and wanting him and he goes to a meeting?" Wally rolled his eyes and finished cleaning himself and got out of the shower. He was hungry and decided to head toward the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up together   waking up together - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waking up together
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3