TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up and giving love ^^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Waking up and giving love ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Dick just slumped his shoulder after grabbing some clothes from the dresser, "I'm going to take a shower." He announced, he needed to stay mad at Wally for the moment, he needed a reason not to crawl back into bed right now. He moved shutting the shower door behind him. He locked the door behind him as he just turned on the shower. He leaned over against the wall hoping Wally wasn't too upset that he angrily moved out of bed like that.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Wally looked down at the bed and sighed. Dick didn't want to talk to him. He got up and put a robe on and grabbed some clothes. He needed a shower too and he knew he couldn't stay. He would shower in the public bath area.

He walked over toward the bathroom door and knocked. "Dick? I'm um..." He took a breath trying to stay calm. He had always had problems with people being angry at him. That mostly came from his father issues. "I'm going to go shower the the public shower. If you want to talk to me you can find me I'm sure." He almost whispered the last part and he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Dick heard Wally as he stepped into the shower. He just let the warm water drum on his head, trying to ignore Wally's hurt voice. He'd whimper every time the water with slip onto his very sore ass, maybe that was punishment for the way he acted? He tried his best to wash himself, being as soft as possible around his ass, even then pain still occurred. He had been stupid, he should not have done this. Not with work coming in a few hours. Joker would know something was up.

Dick slammed his hand into the wall, why was he always this stupid little kid? He suddenly just wanted Bruce to show up out of no-where, tell him he wasn't a complete moron. To give him the 'I Told You So' lecture. He just wanted the older man there, telling him what to do. He wanted his Dad. He didn't know why he suddenly so desperately wanted his dad. He'd know what would happen. He just only hoped the man would not be disappointed in him for his actions.

"Damn it, Grayson." He growled out, moving to sit in the shower to let the water roll off of him. He was skipping work today, he decided. He'd just stay in bed all day playing sickly. At least than he could break down in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up and giving love ^^   Waking up and giving love ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up and giving love ^^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2