TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young, Wild, and Free

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Young, Wild, and Free Empty
PostSubject: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Dick felt increasing warm, he shifted his body a bit finding Wally's warm, quickly beating heart against his back. He opened an eye, weakly almost forgetting where he was. He groaned shutting his eyes, content on spending his free day asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Wally shifted when he felt Dick wake up and try to go back to sleep. He pulled him closer his hands moving along his stomach. He knew Dick was tried. There was no point in waking him up if he was just going to be tired. Wally would let him sleep for a little while longer and then he would go and get them both some food to eat. But for now his Dicky Bird could rest. He kissed the back of Dicks neck and snuggled in for a few more minutes of sleep.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Dick curled into Wally's back, enjoying the warm aura he seemed to excrete.

"You're the best cuddler I know." Dick muttered out, trying to almost find push himself into Wally in an attempt to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 pm

"I better be." Wally said pulling Dick closer. He then turned Dick so they were facing each other He wrapped Dicks legs around him and held him tight. "From now on the only person your allowed to cuddle with is Bats or Alfred and that's only if I'm not there. Got it?" Wally said in a childishly demanding voice. His hands then slipped down his back and squeezed his ass.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 pm

"Who else would-- wait, Alfred?" Dick said, suddenly blinking his eyes awake, rolling through Wally's legs to face him, "The hell at Alfred?" Dick said, his voice rising an octave. He couldn't believe Wally thought he... cuddled with Alfred! I mean, Bruce was a given. Nightmare nights had been spent with him, but Alfred? Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Wally pulled away and looked at Dick. "I know you have nightmares. I just figured if Bruce was ever out and you had one you would cuddle to Al since he would be the only one there." Wally explained as he continued holding Dick close.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Dick's mouth formed an 'O' in understanding, "No, Alfred just used to bake cookies and let me wait for Bruce to get back. I mean, I started my career soon after..." He let his voice hang in an uncomfortable silence, "I wasn't ever really not around Batman."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh you got Alfred cookies? Lucky." Wally said with a joking pout. He knew was feeling uncomfortable so he would joke. He pulled Dick to him again. This time accidentally pressing his morning wood into Dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Dick groaned, pulled into Wally an into Wally's... friend, "Dude, you need to stop having those dreams." He stated, curling his face into the crook of Wally's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Wally laughed. "Dude it's not my fault. First of there is an actual biological thing that happens when some guys sleep, the bladder puts pressure on something or other and that is what causes a lot of morning wood and second of all, and definitely most important you are fucking hot and pressed against me. Your lucky you didn't wake up to me either sucking you cock or humping your leg." The last one had been a joke... the first one not so much.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Dick shook his head, sighing onto Wally's neck, "This body can go away if it'll calm down your..." He let his voice trailed off, finding it a bit uncomfortable to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Wally gripped Dick but did not pull him against him. "No please. Just because my body is a bit excited doesn't mean I'm not in control." He moved his hands to Dicks back and laid them flat. "I remember what you said about behaving I won't cop a feel or anything just give me a few minutes and my body will calm on it's own. Promise." He smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Dick smirked into Wally's neck. He had won, "'Kay." He plainly said, his ear was listening to the speedsters quick heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Wally sighed happily. He felt his body calm finally. One of his hands moved up and threaded into Dicks soft hair. The other pulled him close again. This time with no fear that his hard on would ruin the moment. "You want to do anything today that doesn't involved sleeping in bed?" Wally asked. He turned his head and kissed Dicks check that was showing. "Though I don't mind it is tempting me a lot considering the rules for today."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm

"You actually have no idea how good it would be to spend the entire day. In bed, just talking." Dick removed his head from the crook of Wally's next, "But we can't have Wally West being Mister Speedy, that would be disastrous."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Wally smiled. "That it would." He leaned forward and kissed Dick sweetly on the lip. "While you are a lot more mature then me in some ways sexually I'm a lot more ready for certain things then you are. And I don't want to ruin this but moving too fast which you know better then anyone is something I have to really think about." He kissed Dick again and let go of him. He then sat up and stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Dick than became aware of how Wally's word had, well, excited him. Knowing he was holding himself back, normally in a fight would piss him off, but now it seemed so endearing. Dick moved to his back, letting his head hit the pillows with a sigh, "And you're making it hard to be the mature one here."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Wally grinned and looked over his shoulder and looked at Dick knowingly. "I'll be honest, while I meant every word, something I have learned from locker room talk of 16 and 17 year old guys is that the more gentlemanly you act the more it makes them want you. It's kind of backwards really. The person waits for the right person and then they start dating someone that says they will wait and they think they found the one so they give it up." Wally sighed. "What I'm trying to say is don't let my behavior influence you on when you think your ready for something when you really aren't. You won't loose me because of not doing something physical with me. I'm your best friend. If you decide you don't want to be with me like this. Then I will still be your best friend." Wally smiled and bent over giving Dick a kiss on the check.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm

"You need to just stop talking." Dick muttered, moving his face to kiss Wally's own. It wasn't the fact he was uncomfortable with the idea of fucking... it was the fact he knew how painful it was. Of course pain, after a while, never bothered him since he was Batman's protege so maybe he was scared. He didn't know. But he also knew Wally would be good to him if he ever wanted it. Gah, he needed to stop thinking right now.

Unconsciously he had began to deepen the kiss, leaving his mouth open for entrance from the older teen.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Wally moaned as Dick kissed him. He moaned again as he deepened the kiss. He took Dicks face in his hands and moved them into his hair. He moved his tongue into his mouth moving it all around mapping it out as best he could. He leaned Dick back onto the bed. Wally didn't want Dick pulling away again so his hands just gripped his hair more firmly as the kiss intensified again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Dick kept his eyes shut, giving quite the harsh moan when Wally grabbed his hair. He knew what Wally was up to but let the older teen do it. He couldn't be a skiddish rabbit about the things they could do forever.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Wally loosened his grip on Dicks hair. He moved one hand down behind Dicks neck massaging it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Dick hissed, wanting that roughness back. He was startled by the fact he enjoyed the roughness. The thought was short lived as he pushed his neck into Wally's hands. The fingers rubbing at one of his more sensitive spots. He let out a quiet moan, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Wally noticed Dicks reaction when he loosened his grip. He continued massaging Dicks neck noticing how he liked that. His other hand gripped his hair tightly again. He then began kissing him harder. His teeth nipped at Robins lips and he sucked hard on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Dick let out a noisy moan when his hair was pulled on. Wally's roughness severely excited him. He felt his underwear feeling a bit tighter as Wally just played around with his mouth. He removed his face from Wally, sucking a huge amount of his, moaning when his hair was pulled. He moved back again, Kissing, a bit aggressive with it. He just wanted Wally, so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young, Wild, and Free
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: