TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young, Wild, and Free

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Wally moaned as Dick kissed him. He nipped and bit at his lip. He pressed him hard into the mattress. He moved in between Dicks legs and pressed into him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Dick moved his legs, feeling Wally's weight apply pressure to his aching lower body, "Hng, Wally." he groaned out, his lips would be swollen by the end of this but he didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Wally continued pressing hard into Dick. His hand on Dicks neck moved down and grabbed his ass hard squeezing it. He continued biting his lips and gripping his hair hard.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Dick hissed when his clothed ass was grabbed. He broke away from the kiss again, panting for air, "Wally..." He said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Wally kissed and sucked hard on Dicks earlobe. "What Dick?" he asked. "What do you want? What can I do?" He continued pressing himself into him more.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

"I don't know how I'm going to follow fucking rules with you." Dick groaned out, Wally was playing. He was really milking this make out session, he didn't blame him though. He was milking this for all it was worth too.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Wally smirked into his ear. "And what rules would those be Rob?" Wally continued kissing and sucking on his neck and ear. He gripped his hair angling his head to get to his neck better. His shorts were getting tighter as he pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm

"No fucking." Dick growled out, almost in a Batman like way but it was more turned on than Batman's voice could sound, "But fooling around..." Dick's voice was suddenly really eager to do something.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Wally propped himself up over Dick and grinned down at him. "Well you know the old saying. Rules are made to be broken. I'll do what ever you'll let me as far as your willing to go." He bent down kissing him hard pressing his hard body against him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 pm

"You really need to use your mouth for something else." Dick said a bit suggestively, the thought of him being... suggestive embarrassed him a bit. His cheeks burned as his sudden assertiveness seemed to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Wally grinned at Dick. "Ok. You just had to tell me what you wanted." He kissed his way down Robins body. He then removed Robins underwear. He stroked him a few times before licking the tip. He took he head in his mouth his tongue swirled around it. He then moved he mouth down over him taking his shaft into his mouth completely.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm

"Jesus." Dick said letting his back arch as he tried not to just fuck Wally's mouth into an oblivion.

"You're way to willing to do this." Dick said, pushing his head into the pillows under his head as he felt himself becoming light-headed. His lower extremities gaining all of the blood his brain loss.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Wally pulled back off him. He stroked Robins cock and looked up at him. "Dude I haven't eaten yet today. And I'm always sooo hungry." he said suggestively before taking the cock back into his mouth sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Dick almost lost it right there, he wasn't sure whether laughing or just straight coming would be the answer to his mental question.

He really didn't get much time to think as his head made its way but into the pillow, Wally's overly warm mouth just made everything so much... better.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Wally continued sucking on him. His tongue licked all around him. He began moving his mouth up and down over Robin faster and faster. He moved to suck on just the tip. He sucked on it as his hands massaged his balls and stroked his exposed shaft. He then took Dicks whole cock in his mouth. The tip touched the back of his throat as he deep throated.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Dick clammed his eyes shut, trying to stop off of his need to just fuck Wally's face. He knew he was nearing his end, but he was trying to desperately to not end this. Unfortunately his body ended it without his consent, immediately. Dick's body arched as he came with toe curling pleasure as his silently came.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Wally felt Dick cum. He gulped down his seep as he cam. He moved up and laid down next to Dick. He kissed his shoulder. "How was that, Dicky Bird?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:46 pm

"Ick, KF. Don't call me that." Dick said tiredly, moving his arms around Wally. He crawled into the older teen's chest, just breathing in the teen's scent when he pushed his face against him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Wally grinned at him. "Oh can't I have a little nick name for you?" He pouted running his fingers through Dick's hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"Not that." Dick whined into Wally's chest, blinking into it.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 am

"What about Boy Wonderful?" He asked jokingly as he strocked Robins hair.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

"Or just Rob or even Dick would be asterous." He stated before continuing, "Unless I can just roll out of this bed if you ever call me Boy Wonderful again... or punch you. Both work."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 am

Wally grinned and laughed. "Ok Rob. Ok, no more Dicky Bird or Boy Wonderful." He ran his hand down Rob's back and sides smiling. His shorts still felt tight but he didn't want to scare Dick off again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

Dick smirked, moving his hand to Wally's chest, his fingers moving around his hardened nub, "Should I or should I not?" He whispered out, wondering if he should or shouldn't do what he almost really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 am

Wally looked at Dick curiously. It hadn't clicked in his head yet. "Should you or shouldn't you what Dick?" He asked. Sometimes he really didn't get things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young, Wild, and Free
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: