TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young, Wild, and Free

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Wally laughed as Dick snuggled into the sheets. "OK then." He zipped down to the cafeteria for the food.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Dick crashed, finding the covers and the warm just too great for him not to fall asleep purring like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Wally grinned as he carried in a large quantity of food and coffee into the room. He set the food down beside the bed and laid down in the bed. He looked at Dick as he slept and smiled. He ate a sandwich as Dick slept.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Dick felt the bed move but he didn't want to get up until he could smell coffee. None of the Batclan were really morning people, or what he could assume was morning. He had no idea what time it was or if this place even held time.

He pushed his face into the covers, trying to get warm again, Wally's body wasn't giving him that warm anymore and the covers had seemed to cool in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Wally poured himself and Dick a cup of coffee as he waited for the boy to wake up. He finished his sandwich and sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Dick peeked through the covers, the smell of coffee gearing up his senses, "...Coffee?" he said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 pm

"Coffee." Wally answered holding out a cup for Robin smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Dick crawled out of the covers. Sitting up with a stretch, "Mmhng." He groaned out staring at the cup of coffee. He blinked a few times before moving his hands to take the cup. He lifted it to his nose, sucking in a large breath of the aroma.

He lowered the cup to his mouth, shivering as he swallowed the glorious cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Wally laughed. "You Bats must main line caffeine." He grinned as he watched Dick drink his coffee.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:25 pm

"It was funny the one day Bruce went into caffeine withdrawal." Dick stated, sipping the coughing, "Alfred would not approve of this."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Wally laughed. "Well if you don't tell Bruce about what I've been doing with you in bed. I won't tell Alfred you drank coffee." He grinned. He bent forward and kiss Dicks neck. He then grabbed a plate of food and put it in front of Dick. "Now eat up."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm

"Do you think I'd willing tell him? I think he'd design a chastity belt before he ever talked to me about sex." Dick scoffed, taking a sip of the coffee, purring in contentedness.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Wally grinned. "Well I think the chastity belt would be useless about now." Wally scooted closer to Dick wrapping an arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"Well we haven't gone all the way... which would be your only saving grace at this point." Dick commented on, feeling a lot more lively than he had been earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Wally grinned and kissed Dicks mouth lovingly. "Well I really don't care about a saving grace, because I don't care. Bat could glare at me all he wants and I would still be coming back to you." He kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Dick backed away, killing the kiss in place of sipping his coffee. He was holding back, but this wasn't suppose to be a 'fuck' day. This would be a cuddle in bed and talk day. Like... well...

Dick didn't know what to think at that point, "Uhm, calm down with the kisses. We're not going to end up fucking each other's mouths again, not if we're going to have a mature talk here."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Wally raised an eyebrow. "Now look who's mind is in the gutter. Kisses don't just have to lead to sex you know." He propped his chin on Dicks shoulder. "So it's your day off what do you want to do?" Wally grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 pm

"Your kisses tend to have the fuck effect." Dick said, shaking his head.

"So it's your day off what do you want to do?"

"Cuddle and talk? I really don't want to leave the room. Rather not bump into someone and then they try to put me to work. My neck is still sore from the simulations. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Wally grinned at the comment about his kisses. "Ok then how about we start with a neck and shoulder rub? I promise not to go passed ... here." He lightly touched Dick's middle back. "Hows that sound?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 pm

"As long as by the end of this we're not trying to fuck each other, I say you can take the entire back. No lower than the lumbar region though." Dick said, not wanting Wally's fingers to go too low.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 pm

"Alright then roll over on your stomach. I promise no wandering hands." He patted Dicks back indicating for him to lay down.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Dick placed the cup on the nightstand before laying on his stomach, putting his arms under the pillow he was using. He nuzzled the not cold pillow as he waited for Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Wally grinned and sat himself on Dicks rear and began massaging Dicks neck slowly kneading the tired muscles. He moved his hands over his shoulders rubbing them up and down moving them around. He pressed his thumbs into the muscles as he moved down.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Dick made a noise akin to that of purring. He'd winced when Wally would graze over an area that was tender but for the most part he stayed contented in purring kitty mode.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Wally loved how Robin seemed to be making. He continued moving up and down his back. He pressed the lower back and moved up kneading his lower back muscles. "So is there anything specific you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young, Wild, and Free
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: